DaHurt's 4 Week Epi-Strong Cycle

my favorite thing to do on cycle is train twice a day with meals and shakes in between some may say its over-training but ill take that and smile while i get big as fuck lool...

2x a day...hey if you can do it go for it just stock up on carbs protien and bcaas inbetween...

yeah man i definitely grew a lot training like that...but I had to seriously pack in the meals between sessions.

I loved being able to hit each group twice a week - but to each his own haha.

Hey guys, this will be my final update in this thread. I finished out PCT and maintained a weight of 205 lbs. Currently I'm at home for the holidays and trying my best to train and maintain a decent diet (but it's challenging). Had a slip up or two in the alcohol department, but hey it's xmas with old friends. I'll have time to clean it all up for a couple weeks before I start the dbol/test cycle in Jan.

All in all, I'd say Epi is an effect PH worth the money. I gained a little over 10 lbs which I've been able to maintain through and after PCT, along with the help of IGF-1 DES.

Thanks for following! Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Aspirin Market Share

Rogaine Pregnancy Category Hair Growth Lortab And Erectile Dysfunction . Methadone With Other Drugs Narcotic Natural Alternative To Crestor Hmg Coa Reductase 787 Fioricet Online Ketoconazole No Prescription Cour Acai Berry Diet A Scam Weight Loss Chewing Aspirin University Of Maryland Dental Peg Intron And Rebetol Patients . Bayer 81mg Aspirin Doctor Tramadol On Empty Stomach How Do They Make A Vitamin C Indicator Order Tramadol Saturday Delivery. Yasmin Beautiful Skin White Wisconsin Ginseng Lamictal For Epilepsy Pro Banthine Non Prescription Cheap .

Can I Take Too Many Citalopram

Benzocaine No Prescription Studies Acai Berry Supreme In Store Diet Tegretol Trigeminal Neurology Order Tramadol Overnight Delivery Discount. Keppra Patient Information Side Effects Nexium Aluminum Drug Interactions Hot Showers Hair Loss Migraine Cold Medicine While Pregnant . Filling Weight Loss Food List Trileptal Tablets Side Effects . Diabetes Type 2 Hypoglycemia Unawareness Sprycel And Diabetes Fioricet No Prescription Required Names Of Nyquil With Codeine How Long Does Metronidazole Work Bextra Celebrex Prescription Naproxen Mg Hcl Tramadol

Back