DaHurt's 4 Week Epi-Strong Cycle

Dec 8 (Day 11 PCT)

Rest Day. Just eating a lot of food and staying out of the gym. Nothing exciting to report, except that I got the gear in today for my first cycle!

Six beautiful vials of Spartan 300 mg/mL test enanthate...I ordered enough for 2 cycles :D

DSC_0031.jpg

Dec 9 (Day 12 PCT)

Delts/Traps

Side Lat Raise
20x20(w/u), 15x25, 12x30, 10x30
DB Shoulder Press
12x45(w/u),12x55, 11x65, 6x75
Face Pull
3x12x100, 10x120
Rear DB Fly ss w/ UR Row (fly,row)
(14x25,14x70),(12x30,10x90),(12x25,10x90)
FST Shoulder Press Mach
5x12x100
Smith Mach Shrug
12x135,12x225,10x315,8x385 -> 12x225
DB shrug
12x90,10x100,10x100 -> 12x75

80 mcg DES bilat in delts 30 min pre-workout.

Dec 10 (Day 13 PCT)

Coming up on 2 weeks of PCT and I'm feeling really good - haven't lost a bit of weight and I'm staying strong in the gym!

Back

Wide Grip Chins
3x10
Deadlifts
12x135, 12x225, 12x275, 10x315, 8x315
Reverse Grip Bent Row
12x135, 3x10x185
Wide Grip Lat Pull Behind Head
12x120, 3x12x160
Seated Close Grip cable row
4x12x180
Lat pull machine FST-6
6x10x150

Pinned 80 mcg DES bilat in biceps pre-workout.

Update Pic

Just snapped this pic. I've gained a little fat in the midsection, etc. but it isn't too bad...going to try and stay pretty lean so I can start my first cycle with low bf.

Let me know what you guys think...my right quad is a little bigger than my left, but hopefully it evens out!

Dec 11 (Day 14 PCT)

Arms

2 arm DB curl standing
15x20 (w/u), 12x25, 12x25, 8x35
EZ Bar 21's
21x65, 21x55, 21x55
Single Arm Preacher Mach curls
10x30, 10x30, 10x30, 11x30 -> 5x15
Standing 2 arm cable curl
7x8-12x40
Tri Pressdown w/ rope
15x100, 13x120, 10x130, 10x120, 9x100
EZ bar Ext ss w/ CG press
3x12x90lbs each
Cable Kickbacks
12x25, 12x30, 2x12x35
Tricep Ext Mach FST-7
7x12x90

Pinned 80 mcg DES bilat in biceps pre-workout.

Just snapped this pic. I've gained a little fat in the midsection, etc. but it isn't too bad...going to try and stay pretty lean so I can start my first cycle with low bf.

Let me know what you guys think...my right quad is a little bigger than my left, but hopefully it evens out!

Quads looking ripped to hell. Nice progress.

Looking good D. You have a nice base to build on when you get to injecting those nice looking spartan vials! You are going to be a force to be reckoned with!

Dec 12 (Day 15 PCT)

Rested today. Unfortunately diet sucked because I was cramming all day for a final exam (in Exercise Physiology, ironically). Consumed way too much caffeine, didn't drink enough water, and didn't get enough calories. Oh well, feel like I pulled a solid A on the exam - back on the horse tomorrow.

Even though you said it I can't really notice a difference between your quads. I wouldn't worry about a small difference like half an inch. Everyone has dominant overdeveloped sides. My left arm and right leg are slightly larger than their counterparts probably because of my fighting stance. If it really bothers you, you could always just add in some uni-lateral work like Bulgarian split squats or DB/BB lunges.

just saw this for the first time today...great log bro i would kill to have time to eat and train twice a day like that...i ran epi myself a while back and wasnt too thrilled with it but it worked well for you...keep that routine upp when u start your cycle and you will be oooooneeee happpy dude lol

Even though you said it I can't really notice a difference between your quads. I wouldn't worry about a small difference like half an inch. Everyone has dominant overdeveloped sides. My left arm and right leg are slightly larger than their counterparts probably because of my fighting stance. If it really bothers you, you could always just add in some uni-lateral work like Bulgarian split squats or DB/BB lunges.

Yeah I think I'm being a little paranoid. Since I decided I wanted to try and compete I've been a freak about symmetry. Good to hear from someone else that it isn't too bad!

I've had an overdeveloped right side for some time from throwing the discuss, so one of my training priorities has been to bring the left up. My left arm is still way weaker than my right but they're only about 1/4 inch different in size - I think so many years of throwing sports really stacked the neuromuscular control in favor of my right side.

makes sense :)

Haha yeah my bench, squat, and deadlift have all increased since I started training once per day - and these lifts are how I gauge strength, not the iso crap. :D

The arm stuff is fairly light in the workout because I'm trying to really focus on contracting the biceps at the top of the rep - and my left is considerably weaker, so I set the weight/reps with it, in hopes that it will catch up with the right eventually. I've definitely seen some improvement, but it's slowwww...

just saw this for the first time today...great log bro i would kill to have time to eat and train twice a day like that...i ran epi myself a while back and wasnt too thrilled with it but it worked well for you...keep that routine upp when u start your cycle and you will be oooooneeee happpy dude lol

Thanks man...one of the benefits of being in grad school is that I can make my own schedule.

In hindsight, I think I was just starting to really experience strength gains at the 4 week point. If circumstances were different, I'd have definitely ran it for 6 weeks to get the full benefit. But I had to stick to the 4 week protocol because I'm traveling over the holidays.

I'm torn on whether I should train 2x per day when I run my AAS cycle. After a month my body was definitely feeling it, but I also gained like a mofo.

I was thinking maybe training on the 2x split for the first month of the cycle, since I'm going to do a 4 week dbol kickstart.

Thanks man...one of the benefits of being in grad school is that I can make my own schedule.

In hindsight, I think I was just starting to really experience strength gains at the 4 week point. If circumstances were different, I'd have definitely ran it for 6 weeks to get the full benefit. But I had to stick to the 4 week protocol because I'm traveling over the holidays.

I'm torn on whether I should train 2x per day when I run my AAS cycle. After a month my body was definitely feeling it, but I also gained like a mofo.

I was thinking maybe training on the 2x split for the first month of the cycle, since I'm going to do a 4 week dbol kickstart.

my favorite thing to do on cycle is train twice a day with meals and shakes in between some may say its over-training but ill take that and smile while i get big as fuck lool...

2x a day...hey if you can do it go for it just stock up on carbs protien and bcaas inbetween...

Yeah I think I'm being a little paranoid. Since I decided I wanted to try and compete I've been a freak about symmetry.

In that case, be a freak about it. I think you have a lot of genetic potential. I also think I'm more anxious than you for your first cycle lol

Back