damn love handles

house1

Community Veteran
well the basic question. is there anything besides,diet and cardio that will help get rid of them or am i going to have to get down to a size of a crackhead before they go away.

ya, i was afraid of that. they are getting better but its going to be a slow process

Liposuction!!!! j/k

For me, the love handles and fat on the lower abs is always the last to go. Nothing a good diet and cardio can't take care of. What's your bf% at?

not sure what my bf% is at right now easto. will get up the nerve one of these days to get it tested

Try some Yohimburn. I have heard that this is a good area to try it on.... I am hoping this works pretty good as I have the same problem areas. Lower abs,love handles and a little on the lower back.
Hope this helps....
Good luck...I know ive gotten frustrated with this many times!

you can do what I did, and run anti e's for a few months, I ran 40mg of nolvadex all spring last year and lost all my handles, got totaly shredded....

here is the before pic

Crawler,
All you ran was Nolva? Did you have any clen or Winstrol (winny) in there. You look alot bigger in the after pics....Did you run Fina or anything else.
Also what kind of cardio were you doin?....sorry for all the q's but that some impressive gains...and losses

oh sorry, I ran nolva at 40mg per day and test at 500mg/week.

I was doing the body opus as well, but got the best results from it when I started the nolvas.....

Last edited:
house1 said:
well the basic question. is there anything besides,diet and cardio that will help get rid of them or am i going to have to get down to a size of a crackhead before they go away.

I hear you bro..I am sure that you heard that cardio and diet is the real deal, but I must add that good abs workout routine can be the missing link towards a flat ab, namely weighted abs exercises.

Back