Damn you Clomid!!!!!

bigdawg1468

Holy shit this totally sucks!! Here I thought I was lucky and wouldn't be affected by Clomid like others are, things were good until the last couple of days. Yesterday and today I feel like a total sack of shit! I have just finished my third week and was going to do another but not so sure now.

I have no reason to be down, life is great. New GF, been 5 weeks clean and my strength and size isn't dropping post cycle, work is excellent. It has to be the clomid that has made me a pussy!!!! Christ the GF better not rent a chick flick tonight, I am afraid I will turn into 34 yr old baby!!

Just had to vent

Carry on!

bigdawg1468 said:
Holy shit this totally sucks!! Here I thought I was lucky and wouldn't be affected by Clomid like others are, things were good until the last couple of days. Yesterday and today I feel like a total sack of shit! I have just finished my third week and was going to do another but not so sure now.

I have no reason to be down, life is great. New GF, been 5 weeks clean and my strength and size isn't dropping post cycle, work is excellent. It has to be the clomid that has made me a pussy!!!! Christ the GF better not rent a chick flick tonight, I am afraid I will turn into 34 yr old baby!!

Just had to vent

Carry on!

i hear ya bro, itll pass soon

me too...feeling like crap! So depressed, don't want totrain and I live for training....so down...Gained 24 lean pounds of muscle on last cycle and lost only one pound at 5 weeks out. Happy with results but feeling so blue....clomid, the necessary evil...oh yeah, nuts are almost fully to their full size...heheheh

Sometimes I get the same symptoms, it sucks some serious ass. My wife takes advantage of it and brings home chick flicks, christ, last time around I agreed to start having kids.....damn clomid

I am not convinced it is clomid that does that. On my last cycle I ran out of nolva and needed something, since I had hundreds of clomid lying around I used them. I used 1 a day for around a month and got none of those symptoms. I think it just has to do with lowered test levels personally.

needsize said:
Sometimes I get the same symptoms, it sucks some serious ass. My wife takes advantage of it and brings home chick flicks, christ, last time around I agreed to start having kids.....damn clomid

lol :D

needsize said:

LOL that is to funny bro.

Christ I think I got misty eyed during a fucking commercial last night.

I feel a lot better today so hopefully I won't feel as bad as Thurs and Fri!

Last night I was almost ready to go and scarf down the dbol I have like they were mints just to get some Test in me LOL.

Only 6 more days to go!!

Does liquid clomid work better than pills or do the same symptons occur?

Same exact substance. Clomiphene citrate powder suspended in liquid instead of a pill.
And it has a nasty taste to it also.:eek:

Juice Authority said:
Does liquid clomid work better than pills or do the same symptons occur?

i just finished the clomid a couple days ago.. thank god... i was feeling so depressed and i didnt want to do shit but it is over now thank god

Back