Dave Palumbo in MD is stupid!

apex

Rare Piranha Keeper
A guy wrote in on what he should do for a cutting cycle. And he replyed that no cycle should even begin without 1000mg of test a week. Then proceeded to say to use clen 2 tabs a day and INCREASE by one tab every two weeks. Says nothing about taking a break.... just shows dont believe everything you read...

Last edited:
Yea I told a buddy while working out and he corrected me. But Id rather listen to majority than to some guy in a magazine. Glad we have such good info here on the forums for us "beginners" so to speak.

He is supposed to be very knowledgeable guy when it comes to drugs, so that may be what works for him. I know people that have met him and say that he is one of the nicest guys in the bodybuilding scene, but yes, his stomach is a little bloated along with a lot of others.

Dave Palumbo is prob. one of the most knowledgeable BB around, also it's pretty funny how people are bashing him, but will never come close to his physique in their lifetime.

I agree 100% and said the same thing when everyone was bashing Kovacks too.

Champ

swoll1 said:
Dave Palumbo is prob. one of the most knowledgeable BB around, also it's pretty funny how people are bashing him, but will never come close to his physique in their lifetime.

Dave Palumbo is not dumb.

He's made a concious decision to be as chemically enhanced as possible and he approaches it in a calculated, scientific manner. I may not agree with his philosophy but I respect his dedication.

I got a chance to talk to him for a bit during Olympia 2003.....all I can say that he is a very nice guy......he was very warm to me and told me what I wanted to know.......I think he still looks good for his age......

palumbo gives seminars to doctors about steroids so he may know a little bit roids and I agree with a lot of things he has to say

Back