• no, but I can't get the real thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noway are you nuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chatbear

Chemist
I've never used a kit before. I've always done it useing my own methods. But since I found this forum I've heard a lot about dazed kits, but I've searched and search with no appeal on how to get, price where to find etc I'd like to check it out further if anyone has some info I'd greatly appreciate it

oh yeah, mrT your link to your site Mr T's finakits was extrememly helpful, fixin to order some gear from there.

Just order the solvent(90ml bottle) and the estrogen solubolizer. You probably have pins, syringes and filters.

Wher ecould I find some directions on removing the Estrogen from the Tren? I would get some of this stuff if I knew what to do.. LOL

yes dood I went there.. found plenty of info in using Finaplix-h but nothing for the synovex-PLUS which has the Estradiol..

Ken said:
Wher ecould I find some directions on removing the Estrogen from the Tren? I would get some of this stuff if I knew what to do.. LOL

dood, you asked about tren, and basskilleronline is the answer. used dazeds kit for prop. nobody else knows or will tell you how to remove the estrogen from prop and keep the prop ester.

nobody else knows or will tell you how to remove the estrogen from prop and keep the prop ester.

Why is this?

chatbear,
How did you do it without a kit?? What chem did you use to remove the EB?

Search around there are instructions on removing the estrogen. It isn't hard just complicated to retype when it already is posted.

Dazed is the man. I love his oil/solvent mix. And will likely try his kit for synovex-h soon.

Back