Dball pills, fake or real? please help

FEEDDMACHINE

I just picked up about 200 of these pink pentagon shaped pills that have a line going thru in the middle of the pill on one side & on the other side there is letter T printed.

I have never seen these & I know that pink thai's have snake & arrow printed on one side.

are these fake or something new? please help

sorry no digit camera.....iam guessing they are tokyo crap????

they look exactly like the pink thai's except it has a letter T printed on it instead of snake & arrow.

Oh oh, here comes summer, suddenly everyone wants something called dball.........

Its dbol btw. Hahahaha. Keep up the good research!:D

If there Tokkyo D-bol they should in the trash anyway !! I hated them. Besides , isn't the Tokkyo thing dead ? I mean I haven't heard much from them since they went out of business...or are they back again ?

Golden_Muscle said:
Oh oh, here comes summer, suddenly everyone wants something called dball.........

Its dbol btw. Hahahaha. Keep up the good research!:D

so what the fuck is the big deal by making a little mistake on spelling ...... are you here to help us out or just correct everyone on grammer & spelling or maybe your taking an english 101 class here??

We all make mistakes & we are all here to learn & ask questions, so if you have nothing better to do then maybe you should go teach English courses

I spell it d-ball cause that's how I say it. I guess I have no idea what I'm doing either. Fuck, better go back to creatine :rolleyes:

Ozzy27 said:
If there Tokkyo D-bol they should in the trash anyway !! I hated them. Besides , isn't the Tokkyo thing dead ? I mean I haven't heard much from them since they went out of business...or are they back again ?
They are up and running again, or at least someone is making it I had some of the Test E and Deca seemed good to go, but I am really disputing the deca and its potency

FEEDDMACHINE said:
so what the fuck is the big deal by making a little mistake on spelling ...... are you here to help us out or just correct everyone on grammer & spelling or maybe your taking an english 101 class here??

We all make mistakes & we are all here to learn & ask questions, so if you have nothing better to do then maybe you should go teach English courses

No swearing bro, have some class.... Leave the trash talk for the chat forum. Another spelling mistake like that and I will have you banned.

Hahahha. kidding.;)

Give us some feedback on that shit.

Point was if they cant spell D-bol right how are they going to be able to tell whether its fake or real.

Back