Dbol and Alcohol

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
I havent touched a drop of alcohol since i started my cycle.
Im currently on my last week of dbol (up to 40mg/day)

This weekend is my friends bday so im gonna DD for him and my friends.

How stupid would it be to have one or two drinks at the bar... then cut myself off cause i have to drive anyways...

Just wondering because i know dbol is really toxic to the liver

Woah, you're the dd dude, dont risk it, Im not saying you cant drive fine with a little in you but what if you get pulled over?

Bro, just abstain. Your liver will be fine either way, but why risk what will be a great night with the remote possibility of it ending in a bad way.

I've drank on dbol before, you'll be fine for a couple but anything more you may start feeling it. 2 isn't worth it just don't drink. I'm sure your buds will understand if your DD. Even if your not drunk and you get pulled you still are DUI. Think about it!

To me, it's not worth the risk. You already are putting alot of stress on your liver with the dbol alone add alcohol to that and it is even worse. your body is too important. Bro, we are all about being smart with the use of AAS. Be responsible to yourself and drink water.

I just talked to my boy and he said we could call his gf at like 3 in the morning like we always did... but im gonna have to agree with you guys on this one and drink water instead.

my body is my temple

get another bitch buddy to be the DD go out and have a blast take it easy on the rounds, or dont drink at all and just have fun. just dont drink and drive, i know you know, no one can say it enough

Back