Dbol and high bp?

Maffie

$ Tren FTW $
I've been running Dbol at 20mg only pre-workout and wow... my weight has shot up really fast. My weight increased by 6lbs in a matter of 2 days(yes i know it's mostly water :).

At the same time, my blood pressure shot up to 160/80... wow and that's really high for me. I have headaches all the time now...

Does anyone have similar experiences with dbol? Thanks guys

Yes sir DBol can do that!!! You better get that BP under control and try to get some prescription for it, or lay off the DBol.

I have high BP but I use Toprol XL and during a cycle it helps me quite a bit.

StoneColdNTO said:

Yeap... i read it already. I had an appointment earlier with my doctor today and he also said to keep my bp under control. He knows of my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and he just warns me to stay off them or eliminate them 1 by 1 to asses which compound is causing the high bp problem. I figure this is another way to know what kind of steroids to which i am susceptible to its side effects....

Currently on test cyp/ tren a/ and dbol 20mg pre-wokout only. I have adex 0.5mg EOD too

Almost any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can make the BP go up. 120/70 is average but throw in a steroid and it can shoot right throught the ceiling. Take a trip to the triage at your local hospital they'll take your bp for free. Then they can tell you what is the best treatment for you. If you see your Dr. and he knows your history,then see him first. Don't screw around with bp issues.

Back