dbol and toxicity

No

pinch yves said:
It is scientific fact that liver protections decrease the efficacy of oral gear, albeit slightly.
Here:
Let ED represent the effective dose of dbol, Let D represent and LP liver protection

XD + LP -X < EDX

Whatever dosage of dbol(XD) you consume with liver protection (LP) minus (-) the effectiveness of dbol (X), with a metric undefined and case-based, for X, will be less than the effective dose of dbol without LP

Although I appreciate your argument, I have to disagree with the example of your proof. Your model is not represented in any physiology text that I have seen. If you want my credentials, see earlier posts.
Where is the proof that LP negatively affects X? Also you can't have XD represent the dosage of dbol and X represent effectiveness of dbol. It should be something like: D+L=E

D= dosage
L= liver protection
E= effectiveness

But there is still no proof that liver protectants reduce the effectiveness of Dbol. And if it did, there is no proof that the amount(value) of liver protectants is directly proportional to effectiveness of dbol.

In other words, my liver may be protected with very little decrease in the effectiveness dbol.
Thats a chance I would rather take. :shoot2:

skarhead1 said:
Liver toxity of orals is SEVERELY over rated. You can run dbol longer than six weeks and you sholdnt have any problems. get blood work done to be safe. My partner runs HALO which is supposed to make dbol look like a childrens drug for 6 weeks at a time and his liver values come back normal every time. of course that is HIM and not you. the people who say you can only run orals 4-6 weeks clearly never had any blood work done after orals and are just blurting falsified info they have read.

Thanks for the info Skar, you really sound like you know your stuff...I was going to run dbol for 4weeks but I think it safe to say 8-12 will now be my aim.....it's always the guys that say play it safe that are the smallest and weakest, I bet with advise like that your gotta be HUGE!...respect!

Hard@Work said:
Thanks for the info Skar, you really sound like you know your stuff...I was going to run dbol for 4weeks but I think it safe to say 8-12 will now be my aim.....it's always the guys that say play it safe that are the smallest and weakest, I bet with advise like that your gotta be HUGE!...respect!

I'm not doubting skarheads comments. It could easily be true. But people who play it safe last longer. There have been plenty of Pros who are out of the game because they "didn't play it safe". And I bet they are not very big now.
Its a personal choice. It can be argued either way. But the people who play it safe are not the smallest and the weakest. That is one of the most stupid
comments I have heard on this forum. If you get a blood test back with low liver enzyme scores then you can forget about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a very very long time. And you will never be strong nor will you be big with an attitude like that.

Hard@Work said:

i am pretty sure this was a sarcastic post and not to be taken literally. i don't think this was really a compliment to skar's knowledge on the subject.

Hard@Work said:

LOL I'm no rocket scientist but that's 100% sarcasm :D

mustanged77 said:
I'm not doubting skarheads comments. It could easily be true. But people who play it safe last longer. There have been plenty of Pros who are out of the game because they "didn't play it safe". And I bet they are not very big now.
Its a personal choice. It can be argued either way. But the people who play it safe are not the smallest and the weakest. That is one of the most stupid
comments I have heard on this forum
. If you get a blood test back with low liver enzyme scores then you can forget about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a very very long time. And you will never be strong nor will you be big with an attitude like that.

Mustang don't worry bro Hard@Work was being sarcastic so I'm sure he didn't mean to offend the guys who play it careful, completly the opposite.

Phil9999 said:
i think a high protein diet can be more damaging at times to the liver then most steroids
i doubt that but tylenol and booze are rough on the liver so not combineing orals with either booze or tyleno is a healthy idea .

Oh

Lucky13 said:
Mustang don't worry bro Hard@Work was being sarcastic so I'm sure he didn't mean to offend the guys who play it careful, completly the opposite.

Oh. Oops! My bad. Like the quote says below, I teach HS. I hear some of the stupidest comments that kids believe are true. I guess i was in teach mode. LOL :insane2:

pinch yves said:
Using liver protection on cycle is undoubtedly a waste. The goal of a dbol cycle consisting of only, or even included with others, is to get the maximum possible concentration of dbol in the blood. Your liver will do its job. The dbol will do its job. The toxicity to your live is a side affect. It is just like all other side effects. It affects some more than others. Some can run 50mgs/ day for 6 weeks with only a very slight increase in liver values. For others, 20mgs/ day for four weeks will increase their values markedly. Some can run that 50 without any acne; others may get acne at 20. It all depends on the person. Anyway, using liver protection while on is a waste. It is scientific fact that liver protections decrease the efficacy of oral gear, albeit slightly.
Here:
Let ED represent the effective dose of dbol, Let D represent and LP liver protection

XD + LP -X < EDX

Whatever dosage of dbol(XD) you consume with liver protection (LP) minus (-) the effectiveness of dbol (X), with a metric undefined and case-based, for X, will be less than the effective dose of dbol without LP

All you have to do is model out your returns with dbol. Your liver values are endogenous (LV). Take it at 30mgs/day without LP. Find your liver values (LV) and insert them into the model. Take dbol with LP, find your liver values and insert them into the model. You will find that your liver values are the same, but the effectiveness of your dose just went down. You will then need to increase your dose, and with that will come incrassated sides. Model the sides to LP: Σ Sn / Ni = X2
Any alpha you receive with repesct to the sides, that is positive generation ( ), can be correlated with the QLP. What you will get is a model that shows LPs are not good to use.
As we all know, what sometimes looks good on paper does not always apply to the real world. For example, EQ on paper looks to be amazingly anabolic but as we all know, its hardly that. My point, you are not a doctor and you are handing out dangerous advice. Just remember that new people to the boards will hand on to all kinds of advice on here. Like others have said, it better to be safe then sorry.

I like to keep my advice sensible. What is safe for me, might not be safe for somebody else. But I agree the liver issue, although real, is blown way out of proportion.

Thoms said:
I like to keep my advice sensible. What is safe for me, might not be safe for somebody else.

good point. i can't tolerate dbol or even tren. my values went sky high when i took those...that said i can do test and deca and never get gyno.

I really gotto stop trying to dismember the liver toxicity issue for orals. newbies will be newbies. Needsize, myself, and people i have known PERSONALLY (training partners) have all gotten blood work done on orals with FINE liver values. Couple that with the fact there is medical documentation that abombs have been used for LONG periods of times for high doses....However, I guess internet steroid gurus just won't give it up. If you can't beat them, go with them. Dont take orals more than 4 weeks or your liver is straight fucked.

oh and another thing, if you're too scared to do a drug due to its toxicity WHY fuckin do it? you can EASILY grow off of test + a mild compound(eq,deca,anavar). I won't use tren either bc i can't handle the sides. I won't touch winstrol becaues of what it does to lipids. It's that simple!! but whatever, nothing is worse than getting mocked by a newbie COUGH *LUCKY 13 and work@home* COUGH

and for the record, im not a guru, i dont read 1000000 steroid studies or anything like that. what i am typing is through personal experience with myself and others. and im not THAT experienced to begin with, so take that into consideration

Last edited:
for some reason i grow a lot better of orals. I love test dont get me wrong. but if its 1500 of test or 1 gram of test with dbol. i guarantee i get biggger off the dbol.

how long u think i can run 75-100mg of tbol with out fucking up my liver. i was thinking 6 weeks

i really would like to hear more of a disscusion about wether or not taking tyler liver detox or other liver supps effects the effect of the dose? ??

i thought that was proven to be a myth???

Last edited:
skarhead1 said:
I really gotto stop trying to dismember the liver toxicity issue for orals. newbies will be newbies. Needsize, myself, and people i have known PERSONALLY (training partners) have all gotten blood work done on orals with FINE liver values. Couple that with the fact there is medical documentation that abombs have been used for LONG periods of times for high doses....However, I guess internet steroid gurus just won't give it up. If you can't beat them, go with them. Dont take orals more than 4 weeks or your liver is straight fucked.

oh and another thing, if you're too scared to do a drug due to its toxicity WHY fuckin do it? you can EASILY grow off of test + a mild compound(eq,deca,anavar). I won't use tren either bc i can't handle the sides. I won't touch winstrol becaues of what it does to lipids. It's that simple!! but whatever, nothing is worse than getting mocked by a newbie COUGH *LUCKY 13 and work@home* COUGH

and for the record, im not a guru, i dont read 1000000 steroid studies or anything like that. what i am typing is through personal experience with myself and others. and im not THAT experienced to begin with, so take that into consideration

Infact I actually agree with you liver tox is overated but it's just something that shouldn't be mentioned to readily on the forum...thzt's all I was saying...

skarhead1 said:
Couple that with the fact there is medical documentation that abombs have been used for LONG periods of times for high doses....
Why dont you try it and let us know how it goes..

For along time there was no medical proof that Anabolic/Andrgenic steroids had any effect on muscle growth... My point is that, not everything is set in stone and as we have learned throughout history, we are not always right.

Would you agree though that it is better to be safe then sorry? Would you agree that newbies comming here and reading that 17-aa's are not that dangerous and going and running them for long periods of time is not a very good thing?

Back