Dbol bridge and sides to it?

!@#$%^&

If i follow what Fonz recommends, which i most likely will, this is what il be doing:

AM Dball Bridge cycle: 8 weeks

#1.Start Bridge at 10mg Dball in the AM upon waking up.
#2 Make damn sure you take the 10mg dball at the same damn
time every day. As soon as you wake up. This wake up time
(if 8 or 9 or 10 AM) must be used for the rest of
the bridge(8 weeks)(Circadian Rhythm is VERY important to
the success of the bridge)
#3 Proviron at 25mgs/day(LH booster)
#4 Arimidex at 1mg ED or more.(2mg is as high as I would go).
#5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 5000IU’s 2X/week on Weeks 5,6,7,8(Endo Test
Booster)
#6 Clomid at 300mgs Day 1, and then 100mgs/day from then on
until the end of the bridge(LH and FSH Booster)

Now, will the Dbol still have an effect on my liver where i should take something like ala or milk thistle to help it out?
Will the arimidex keep off any possible bloat?

10mg shouldnt bloat you, and the arimidex is part of the recovery i believe. I would take ALA anyway, i take r-ALA year round wether on or off.

The only side I noticed is that it felt like my sex drive never quite got back to normal, but it did help me retain size

No matter what studies he post, your going to inhibit recovery somewhat. Dotn kid you self. Afterall, it is a "bridge" not recovery method.

needsize said:
The only side I noticed is that it felt like my sex drive never quite got back to normal, but it did help me retain size

This is exactly what it did to/for me. I will not be bridging again...

i know for a fact that at least one person never recovered after a dbol bridge [ bloodwork verified ] 16 week test eth cycle at 600 mg along with 30 mg of dbol a day weeks 1-6 , standard 36 pill clomid therapy day 1 300 mg day 2-11 100 mg and day 12-21 50 mg followed b 10 mg dbol am 8 o clock , sex drive vanished so bloodwork was performed , can you say crash and burn :mad: , but as others have said gains seemed to stay

Ask yourself if keeping an extra 5lbs is worth possible sex drive damage that is irreversible, cmon boys the body needs a break sometimes.

Nimrod25 said:
Ask yourself if keeping an extra 5lbs is worth possible sex drive damage that is irreversible, cmon boys the body needs a break sometimes.
NOW YOU TELL ME DAMN IT :eek:

What if i use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice a week for the last half of the cycle, then go into the dbol bridge? Would that help?

Nimrod25 said:

I don't think he meant sex drive impaired permnently, only that he didn't get it back between cycles when bridging with dbol.

can you clarify what you meant bro?

Back