dbol dosage

bigbouncer

whats the best way to take dbol ? i take one 50 mg tab 3 hours before my workout, because i know it takes a minute to enter the bloodstream. i heard of taking 50 mgs throughout the day , but what does that do, just build up water weight? do you get better pumps that way?

You should space it out into at least 2 dosages. One am and one pm...that will keep your blood levels much more stable than 1 50mg dosage.

100 a day? What is your experience with dbol. Only advanced users would take that much. 30 mg a day works just awesome. I run mine AM/PM when I run it and that works just fine

first time using dbol(us pharmaceuticals) but not first cycle. did 3 weeks(50mg a day for first 2, and 100mg a day for week) then cycled off for a week and am going to start 50mg first week and 100mg next 2. then cycle off a week, and then 100mg for 3 weeks, concluding the cycle. i am stacking that with 600mg testE a week, and 300mg of EQ a week.(will bump to 900 and then 600)

its half life is 6-8 hours...i take it evenly throughout the day..try taking it at least every 4 hours to get the best results

HeHateMe said:
actually the half-life is a bit shorter, somewhere around 3-4 hours, perhaps a bit longer...

ive never read 8 hours either, but ive read 4.5 to about 6 depending on the person. Ive had success with am/pm doses. Ive tried 3x a day but I didnt notie a drastic difference

I could be wrong but i read that at the manufacturer website...and it was methanabol so maybe thats the difference

I take 30 mg a day spaced at 10 per every other meal so every 4 hours. If I'd go up to 50 or lets say a C then maybe cut the tiem to 3 hours doing 4 x daily with meals.

Back