Dbol for PCT?

Oh, I just realized that you want to use dbol DURING post cycle therapy (pct).

No, that wouldn't be post cycle therapy (pct), then. post cycle therapy (pct) is to recover your HPTA quickly while dbol will suppress it.

Bridging with D-Bol: Is it possible?

A widely held belief among some in the steroid using community is that a small dose of methandrostenolone can be used to "bridge" between cycles. This is due to the fact, as explained above, 10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by five times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone by 50-70%. This, along with the short active life of the drug, would suggest that by using a small dose first thing upon waking is thought by some to help to combat the problems asscociated with coming off of anabolic steroids. By coinciding the dose of methandrostenolone with the body's own natural testosterone spike upon waking, many advocates of "bridging" will suggest that the body will somehow be fooled into believing that this spike is natural and that LH function will remain only partially suppressed, as methandrostenolone has a comparably small influence on the natural endocrine system(6). The usual suggested dose for bridging is usually 10mg per day.

Despite appearances, this theory has very little evidence to back itself up with no real scientific evidence to suggest that a bridge is even possible, although granted that the majority of our working knowlege comes through trial and error. However, even the propnents of a "d-bol bridge" admit that complete restoration of LH fucntion will not be acheived until one is completely off of all compounds. With that said, it is unlikely that a "bridge" will help to maintain muscle mass while you are able to recover both HPTA and LH function. The only solution is to come completely off all substances and run a proper post-cycle therapy.

Nice clip bro...damn 5 times the natural Test with 10 mg of DBOL. Imagine a full blown cycle??

Aboot said:
This is due to the fact, as explained above, 10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by five times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone by 50-70%.
wtf.

I'm calling bullshit.

I dont believe that you can fool the body and also the problem is that maybe 10mg of d-bol wouldnt shut you down if one were to use d-bol as a cycle but this is a bridge and after a cycle your LH,FSH and test levels a very low so the d-bol can only make it worse you see what im getting at?

Aboot said:

Bridging with D-Bol: Is it possible?

A widely held belief among some in the steroid using community is that a small dose of methandrostenolone can be used to "bridge" between cycles. This is due to the fact, as explained above, 10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by five times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone by 50-70%. This, along with the short active life of the drug, would suggest that by using a small dose first thing upon waking is thought by some to help to combat the problems asscociated with coming off of anabolic steroids. By coinciding the dose of methandrostenolone with the body's own natural testosterone spike upon waking, many advocates of "bridging" will suggest that the body will somehow be fooled into believing that this spike is natural and that LH function will remain only partially suppressed, as methandrostenolone has a comparably small influence on the natural endocrine system(6). The usual suggested dose for bridging is usually 10mg per day.

Despite appearances, this theory has very little evidence to back itself up with no real scientific evidence to suggest that a bridge is even possible, although granted that the majority of our working knowlege comes through trial and error. However, even the propnents of a "d-bol bridge" admit that complete restoration of LH fucntion will not be acheived until one is completely off of all compounds. With that said, it is unlikely that a "bridge" will help to maintain muscle mass while you are able to recover both HPTA and LH function. The only solution is to come completely off all substances and run a proper post-cycle therapy.

I agree with the cortisol supressing capabilities, but a 5x increase of endogenous test? Perhaps from 0.001 to 0.005 but surely nothing substancial. Otherwise 10mg of d-bol would make a killer cycle all by itself.

i took 10mg of dbol in the morning for post cycle therapy (pct) and it did not shut me down

skarhead1 said:
i took 10mg of dbol in the morning for post cycle therapy (pct) and it did not shut me down

Are you talking about after a cycle, or what ?? ........and unless you have blood work to prove that, I don't beleive you in the slightest.

No Post Cinderalla Therapy.

I really dont care if you believe me, I got nothing to prove to you. Other people have had success with this too

Back