Dbol gains and water weight?

VegasBoy said:
Genetical Challenge what you guys using for liver protection out there since your using d-bol for 12 weeks..
you may be alright now but you cant see whats happening inside you.

VEGASbOY

Sorry bro, I thought I answered this question in the other thread but I see now that I didn´t.
Primrose oil is the liverprotector of choice, atleast for myself.
I also drink lots of water ofcourse, atleast 5-6 liters ED and if I wake up in the middle of the night I always have a premixed proteinshake in my fridge to drink. Basically just trying to get as much water as possible through my body.
Primrose Oil is taken 3 times daily, morning, mid-day and just before bed.

I also saw you asked about bloodworks in the other thread. Well.. First of I would like to say that I have not been cycling for a year or so. I went to the doctor about a month ago when I got my Propecia prescription. I asked for some basic bloodworks to be done and a couple of days later he phoned me telling everything was in order. I´m not sure as to exactly which tests he did (although he told me on the phone but I got home from work soo damn late the night before and the doc phoned me early in the morning so I was just trying to get a thumbs up or down) but he didn´t find anything wrong with them. I basically had the same testresults as any 24 year old physically active kid would have.

I would just like to explain something about my dosages here. First of, I have to take this much to get any results. It´s as simple as that. If I were to grow from 500mg test per week together with 25mg of dbol ED I would, without a doubt use just that amount of gear, not one mg more. But sorry to say it won´t do anything for me. That would be like flushing the gear or the money spent on gear right down the tube. Some of you also got upset because I "advised" toopowerful4u to take 50-60mg of dbol ED. As my previous post explained, 50-60mg ED is the dose _I_ need (sharing my experiences) and NOT the dose he should be using. But I´ll leave it at that. The truth to be told, I envy guys that grow from small amounts of gear. I think you should go home to your parents, hug them and tell them how fortunate you are since you don´t have to spend even half the amount of money on gear as GC on your favourite steroidboard, Steroidology has to. LOL.

Cheers!

No flames bro but you havent even cycled for a year and your saying that you would'nt get no results even if it was 500 of test and 25mg of d-bol?Thats really hard to believe.I think your training and diet is off.How much protien do you consume?whats your calorie intake?Whats your dosages gonna look like in a year or 2.
The first year you should grow like a weed.

VEGASbOY

VegasBoy said:
No flames bro but you havent even cycled for a year and your saying that you would'nt get no results even if it was 500 of test and 25mg of d-bol?Thats really hard to believe.I think your training and diet is off.How much protien do you consume?whats your calorie intake?Whats your dosages gonna look like in a year or 2.
The first year you should grow like a weed.

VEGASbOY

Christ.. I´ve been cycling since I was 17 years old. I´m 24 now, I´ve posted this several times before. The reason I haven´t been cycling for a year is because of a pec injury (Not been working out that much either)..

Where did you get the idea that I haven´t even been cycling for a year? Is my typing really that bad or were you just a little fast reading my post? No flame..

Yeah i did missread it,my bad.Whats that test they give you for the liver enzyme count test or someshit like that.I think you should get it checked up.How many years you been doing d-bol for 12 weeks at a time?

VEGASbOY

If your worried about the bloat, run some Liquidex with your Dbol. Some guys like the water retention so each his own.

Back