Dbol it's inexpensive and it works!

anzel

By inexpensive I mean cheap! But just using it at around 20 to 30 mg a day for 3 weeks was enough to see some changes. I know the general consensus is its quick to gain but faster to lose but I think it's also a great oral to get you push heavier weight. Even after stopping I was determined not to drop the weight but keep on pushing it.
At 20 mg your not gonna see major jumps in weight like you would at 50 or a 60 mg.....but then again at 20 it's easier to keep pushing the weight when you stop.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

only if one uses aromasin or anastrozole with it. I blew up like a ballon when I was 16 (when I did a dbol only cycle, quite sutpid I know)

Definitely. In fact I am using 20mg of aromasin daily as I run a Sustanon and Primo cycle. When I ran dbol on top I started to see elevated bp ....so I'm currently researching how to keep the bp issue from happening. More aromasin perhaps.....
The problem with dbol is the quick water gain form elevated Estrogen... check it easy with a good AI and you should be fine. I'm one of those sensitive types though. Orals are hard to use because I do tens to feel the side effects quite easy..

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I too was the Michelin man when I waded into d bol at 18.
It is awesome especially when u look at the price . Plus the conversion rate is so...dramatic ??..it s sense of well being makes Paxil and other SSRI S SEEM SILLY.
( I m a psychonaut so I know )
ANOTHER AAS OFF MY BUCLKET LIST INTO THE --CK IT LIST THOUGH due to age and my desire to not fool w anti e s and such. But it is a sure fire kick starter where few if any other oral can compare.

I guess for how long maximum you used dbol to see liver value increased or without problems?
I aggree with sense of well being, about bloat with .25 letro 3 times a week no problem for me

Last edited:
That's the beauty of dbol....it's cheap and highly effective. I don't have to think twice to toss some dbols into my cycle once and a while. Cycle getting stale? Add 50mgs of dbol for 3-4 weeks and get that kick back :)

Just be responsible and be nice to your liver of course ;)

That's the beauty of dbol....it's cheap and highly effective. I don't have to think twice to toss some dbols into my cycle once and a while. Cycle getting stale? Add 50mgs of dbol for 3-4 weeks and get that kick back :)

Just be responsible and be nice to your liver of course ;)

Just got mine today ill try 100mg lol

Haven't done Dbol in many, many years. But I'm tryin and gonna see...what up

500mgs Test E wk
100mgs Test P EOD
50 mgs Dbol ED
Plus Adex Eod

Should be a quick kick

That's a great cycle Mike! Nothing fancy just a workhorse that will get you moving strong right outta the get and stay strong right to the finish!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I ve never seen liver value s unacceptably over 28 day s w 50 mg ed.
100 mg saw and increase in 10-20 percent around day 17-21 ish.

The liver s a tough old gut and will reboot if the irritant is lowered or better yet removed. I ve seen my value s reset to within normal parameter s w in 3 weeks of cessation of exo irritant s.
But that s me.

Mike snort or intro ur liver 52 WITH YOUR Gerritol ANALLY for a quicker blood barrier to blood plasma level s...as there s always s some tearing involved.

Num 1 p up line in a men s gay bar--
"May I push ur stool up ?"
What did the bi frog say to other bi frog ??
"We do taste like chicken..."

I ve never seen liver value s unacceptably over 28 day s w 50 mg ed.
100 mg saw and increase in 10-20 percent around day 17-21 ish.

The liver s a tough old gut and will reboot if the irritant is lowered or better yet removed. I ve seen my value s reset to within normal parameter s w in 3 weeks of cessation of exo irritant s.
But that s me.

Mike snort or intro ur liver 52 WITH YOUR Gerritol ANALLY for a quicker blood barrier to blood plasma level s...as there s always s some tearing involved.

Num 1 p up line in a men s gay bar--
"May I push ur stool up ?"
What did the bi frog say to other bi frog ??
"We do taste like chicken..."

:)

What would you recommend to run with d bol?

Oh boy, this is not a serious Q is it. ^^^. Age n cycle with history and what your goal is will determine the answer to the Question. There is a distinct purpose for Dbol. SO there are a hundred different scenarios, for when to use and when NOT to use.

What are your stats rookie , OP , history , # of cycles and goals. SO where in all of this are you to ask this type of Q's. PLease know that you DO NOT build a cycle around Dbol.

Been on a week barely noticing effects not sur if its normal. The strength is mehh ok nothing like drol but thos stuff makes me look way bigger and prettty good pumps in gym and wake up with super hardons everyday.

Bitch bitch bitch.been on a week and I m not benching 605. 49 er I swear if you were nt my ....

D bol --my favorite oral I ever took part in ALONE LOL

TAKES 10-14 DAY S THEN U EITHER FEEL WARM AND FUZZY ( RELAX 49 ER, U CAN T GET ANY GAYER) and feel the weights get remarkably lighter or u got aspirin homiiee. I used to sit and say "wow, OK I did x for y rep s so next Monday I ll either do this 2 more or add 10-20 pd s and do it again, x times."

Gotta luv it when you can map ur tactical gain s to achieve the strategic goal of winning, setting personal record s or making everyone at Dollar General go " ooohhh, aahh."

Patience 49 er son....wax on, wax off. Repeat.

Mr. Tiagie

Last edited:
Takes a couple weeks to notice, i ran 50/day, 20 of which was preworkout and my strength noticebly increased but bp also. After i dropped it my strength barely went down and i am back to where i was at on it now if not stronger, that's all i have to add

Back