dbol vs anadrol

shehadeh

hi guys

those of you who had experiences with the both, anadrol vs dbol, gains and sides,

any comments guy.?

Both of them cause a rapid buildup of both strength and weight at equal doses
Both retain water, some stress on liver, and can raise your blood pressure

Dbol also comes in injectable form, ive only used the oral Dbol. I liked it puts on weight fast. I would advise to take an anti-estro with dbol

Havent got the chance to play with drol yet.

From what I know A bombs give you higher gains but ALOT of it's bloat. If it's your first couple of cycles stick with dbol. Gives great gains. A bombs are a little harsh especially on one of your first cycles

well it is one of my first cycles, i know dbol is great, but i been reading that anadrol gives u fast wieght gain, i know its probaly more water reten, so what sides are anadrol makes it harsher than dbol guys?

No absolutes..dbol s conversion to estro is fast.. it give s off a sense of well being.

Adrol is a powerful mass builder if it s REAL and properly dosed..I did it once and in 2.5 weeks the headaches, for me, were to much..however..I ve seen it do amazing things.

D bol gives me heart burn..but I m old.

Both can bloat you like a bullfrog if not kept in check...both will make you strong as hell fast...and piss right out.

In other words..try one then the other...I d go d bol first.

Dbol is nice at doses around 40mg.

Ive dosed at 60mg and noticed headaches.

Always nice to have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for bloat.

I did 2 test cycles in past, i think i will go for dbol, i dnt fancy strong headeches from drol, also is 30 mg enough guys?

I would start with Dbol first time around.

Anadrol for a latter cycle.

Tren is not even on your radar screen yet.

Patience....if your still living this life in say 2-3 years and cycling correctly...think about it.

Some are intolerant of it..like me. Dont go there yet.

no man am not going to tren dnt worry i know its for advanced, but i just wanted to see people who tried it wat they felt?

Dbol is easier to handle,you can take a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and you're gonna be ok,on the other hand Oxy isnt,sure its dht stuff and doesnt aromatize but it can give you gyno and massive water retention and the bad thing is that Aromasin for example wont do shit to stop these effects,see the point?

I believe dose to dose Dbol is stronger,it can give you amazing recovery with 50mgs per day,you need at least 100mgs of oxy in order to see serious gains,this also might be the reason why Anadrol is much more toxic than the Dbol,because you need to double the dose to achieve the same results.

I'dnt run Oxy more than 4 weeks(too many cramps man..) and Dbol more than 6

i ran dbol my first 2 cycles. really liked it. going to be running drol with my upcoming test/tren cycle. ill let you know how it goes.

ok i will, have u tried tren it says that on ur logo, i heard tren is real strong, more so than test?

Yes I love Tren - but I don't get the sides that many do.

I was running Test-E at 750-800 and Tren-E at 400.

After reading a very interesting post by THE-DET-OAK - I've gradually flip-floped the does and feel like a million bucks at this dose - so far this is "the sweat spot" - Test-E 400 and Tren-E 800.

Just like Teutonic says - I would wait until a latter cycle and start at a MUCH lower dose than I'm running.

You don't want to find yourself having bad sides.

You'll dig Dbol - you'll also find different people like different doses - I've had awesome results with 50mg ED - however I'm running a lower dose for this time of year to keep the puffy look from creeping up too much.

Please keep everyone posted on how your doing :)

test is just a base, not really comparable to tren, test is just a nessecity in every cycle.

I started my current cycle with only 20mg ed of dbol just to see how my sides were gonna be. I did have some bloat and some pretty good strength gains. I actually increased to 50mg everyday after a week and a half. I was mostly concerned about my kidneys but they werent hurting at 20mg. Once I increased to 50mg they did start to hurt around week 4 when I would get into the gym but I think that was because I would take 30mg an hr before I went cuz I felt like it made me more focused and beast out better. Strength gains were great though. Been off of em for 2 weeks now and wishing I wasn't! Running test/deca too but I actually lost some strength once I got off em til this week when my test and deca started really kicking. Just make sure you're running test too cuz they shut you down and you'll feel like shit. Love those little fuckers!

Back