Dbol

lucky6914

hey guys, heres my situation... i have some extra naposims sitting around. Ofcourse they are 5mg tablets. I have like 40 tabs left. that makes a total of about 200mg. I was wondering what I should do with them. Is there anyway to take maybe 5 or 10 mg a day for a few weeks to get a little kick? If i do at that does would i need any nolvadex? and would it shut my system down, so would i need to do a post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks guys.

Maybe you should save it till hyour next cycle, because that amount seems like it would do pretty much next to nothing.

Agree with dcorti01 - you need more for decent cycle, so there is no real point in taking these.

lucky6914 said:
hey guys, heres my situation... i have some extra naposims sitting around. Ofcourse they are 5mg tablets. I have like 40 tabs left. that makes a total of about 200mg. I was wondering what I should do with them. Is there anyway to take maybe 5 or 10 mg a day for a few weeks to get a little kick? If i do at that does would i need any nolvadex? and would it shut my system down, so would i need to do a post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks guys.
You sound like a junkie

Back