Dbol ?

TRock30

Just wanting to compare what dosage of Dbol/day other people that are on their 5th and 6th cycles are doing?

Im thinking of using 45mg/day of these Thai Anabols for upcoming cycle which will be my 6th cycle.

I have done many cycles and I did not have to do that many to get good results from the Thais. It is totally up to you what dosage you want to do, but I would not exceed that dosage, and like projection said about the first 5 weeks.

Im running 40mg of the old Spectro Dbols and Im really liking the results at that dosage. IMO, there is no need to ever go beyond 50mg/day of Dbol unless you are a very serious competitor and even then you are stretching it.

BiggieSwolls said:
Im running 40mg of the old Spectro Dbols and Im really liking the results at that dosage. IMO, there is no need to ever go beyond 50mg/day of Dbol unless you are a very serious competitor and even then you are stretching it.

right on bro, your just asking for trouble in the higher doses.

I have used 50mg in my last cycle and in my current one, I think it is a good dose. I've been using thai's as well.

Popichulo said:
Im thinking of running my cycle at 25-30mg ED its my first cycle with d-bols

That's a perfect dosage to start with if it is your first cycle with d-bol! Run them about 5 weeks.;)

On my seconde cycle I used 40mgs of the Thai's for the first 4 weeks.. I had great results but next time im going to use 50mgs. I think 50mgs would be plenty...

Was having some great results at 30mgs ed (Ttokkyo) until I started losing my hair. :bawling:

I don't know why, just doing bis and tris on my first day after increasing up to 50mgs and nose starting bleeding, stopped after a few minutes though. For some reason, my workout partner is running 75 mg ED abombs with 1600 mgs test 400 denkall/wk and gets nose bleeds?

Back