DEBATE: Nand Phynlprop (fast deca) vs. Deca for bulking?

!@#$%^&

There are a lot of factors that go for each of them, im trying to decide which one i want to bulk with. Heres the arguement for each.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, NPP, Fast Deca:
Since the ester is lighter, faster acting, it is MG for MG stronger. Also since its fast acting it wont have as big an impact on HPTA shutdown, so you dont get shut down as hard.

Nandrolone Deconate, Deca:
It is long acting, so it isnt as strong mg for mg, but it does bring more water retention with it. More bloat and water means better joint support and lubrication, more strength, and just more overall bodyweight. Also need less product mg for mg than NPP.

What are your thoughts?

Although, the ester doesnt act as long in the blod stream, the fact remains that it is still nandralone and nadralone is the devil!

If I was EVER to use nandralone again, I would use a faster acting version.

I do agree that in theory, the faster action nadralone shouldnt be as suppressive, but I do believe that the effects of supression come from the substance itself, so be carefull.

Here's one of my previous post on the subject:

Nandrolone...NPP & Deca

Bodybuilders are always talking about how this steroid compares to that one, etc. One thing that baffles me is that at one time, the word was how very different Test Propionate was compared to Test Enanthate in regard to water retention and strength variances. Today, most bodybuilders agree that Test is Test regardless of the esters attached. The main difference between Propionate and Enanthate is how fast the drug enters and exits the blood, therefore one's frequency of injections must be correlated with the ester used. That's primarily the only true difference between something like Test Propionate and Test Enanthate.

OK, now let's bring up the compound Nandrolone. My favorites: Nandrolone Decanoate and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, Deca-Durabolin and Durabolin, repectively. Recently, I've heard a lot about NPP and how it is so much better than Deca. Hmmmn, how could that be? It has a Phenylpropionate ester so it gets into the system faster than Deca, and thus it needs to be injected more frequently than Deca. The claims have been that NPP causes less water retention, less HPTA shutdown, and less overall side effects than Deca. Retention of gains is supposedly much higher with NPP than Deca. I wonder, could history be repeating itself again as in the case above with Testosterone? It seems to me that Nandrolone is going through the same things that Testosterone went through until the bodybuilding community wised up and got it right. You'll see...NPP and Deca, both Nandrolone compounds ARE MUCH MORE ALIKE than they are different.

DUANABOL

IMHO, I think that either one will suffice for bulking. Nandrolone is an excellent compound regardless of the ester attached. Thank God for NANDROLONE!:D

Last edited:
my roommate is on on prop and npp right now and is up 10lbs in two weeks. next time i use deca it will definately be the npp.

IMO....one of the biggest advantages of using NPP is, it brings your blood hormone levels up to maximium levels WAY quicker than regular Deca and that translates to more quality "time on" during a cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
IMO....one of the biggest advantages of using NPP is, it brings your blood hormone levels up to maximium levels WAY quicker than regular Deca and that translates to more quality "time on" during a cycle.

exactly!

Agreed, but....

During the time that deca is finally up to maximum levels, it has yields greater gains due to the extra water retention ect.. right? If Deca was front loaded, thus reaching maximum levels quicker, wouldnt it be more effective compared to NPP?

In both drugs the nandrolone metabolites stick arround for the same time. NPP may be a little less ( 12 months ).

How many labs make NPP? I've only heard of one, B-M from India. Are there others? UG labs maybe? Sure seems to be getting a lot of attention for a product that's not very easy to find.

Mr. dB said:
How many labs make NPP? I've only heard of one, B-M from India. Are there others? UG labs maybe? Sure seems to be getting a lot of attention for a product that's not very easy to find.

There are some UG labs, can't remember which ones though. There are lots of the Dubol-100 by B-M floating around......:D

DUANABOL said:
Thank God for NANDROLONE!:D

Amen to that...

I don't think there would be much difference as mentioned. Although if the price was right and I was already shooting ed with prop or whatever...I'd love to try it. I may buy in powder form or something one day and run it.

Back