Deca and Equipoise stack

i'm glad i read this. i've learned nothing that will help me with my next cycle... however warnings i already knew are reinforced (namely, why the hell mix deca, eq AND var in one cycle, especially without ample test??????). if it were me, and my goals aren't like most: deca + var + test for one cycle. next cycle, eq + var + test.

I just got Sustanon 400 which i plan on taking 400mg each week. this should help with the sides and give me good test.

Hey Fellas,

I am sure people have posted threads like this one before. I am stacking Deca durabolin and Equipoise together. The results are good so far as i am on week 2. Im running deca-400mg and equipoise 400mg also. I plan on doing a 12-14 week cycle and i have plenty of noveldex etc.

Anyone try this stack before? What were your results like?

Thanks

You remind me of someone named Ozzygaza here. He was running a 2 week cycle. I challenged him to come back and state his gains. he dissapeared. You will dissapear too. You're full of shit.

results- My strength is through the roof, i am always hungry, i feel hard all over, i am more vascular. I am a work out freak and when we do fight training i can already feel increase in my stamina and thats with smokin bud everyday.

Again, full of shit. Might have worked on BB dot com, but you're BS is spotted here. If all those superman-like gains in 2 weeks were while you were smokin buds, then I'm sure you're still smokin buds when posting here. Are you really that attention deprived?

a lot of mis-information in this thread?
for example, where in hell did anyone read that deca and eq take 8 weeks to "kick in"? You have even blood levels within 3 weeks, and personally I feel them after the first week....and by this point I know my juice well enough to know when they are kicking in!

as for the cycle itself, throw in some enth and its my favourite cycle

4-6 weeks for eq and deca is the norm to see results. I've heard 8 weeks as well, but not often. Aside from "feeling" different and increase in appetite, I can't imagine anyone seeing noticable results with eq and dec in 2weeks.

Frontloading is another story. I personally won't even use eq without frontloading and less than 1000mg/wk.

if you look at it biologically I think its right around 3 weeks that you have even blood levels, meaning its as "kicked in" as its gonna get
personally I feel deca in the 2nd week, where I feel it is joint pain starts to get far less noticeable
with eq I see increased vascularity during the 2nd week

You remind me of someone named Ozzygaza here. He was running a 2 week cycle. I challenged him to come back and state his gains. he dissapeared. You will dissapear too. You're full of shit.

Again, full of shit. Might have worked on BB dot com, but you're BS is spotted here. If all those superman-like gains in 2 weeks were while you were smokin buds, then I'm sure you're still smokin buds when posting here. Are you really that attention deprived?

Bro ive read the whole thread and you aint gotta tell me again, advice is already taken.

a lot of mis-information in this thread?
for example, where in hell did anyone read that deca and eq take 8 weeks to "kick in"? You have even blood levels within 3 weeks, and personally I feel them after the first week....and by this point I know my juice well enough to know when they are kicking in!

as for the cycle itself, throw in some enth and its my favourite cycle

Im adding sustanon 400 to it. I already had 10cc of it. Just a little afraid of doing it after my homie got a bad knot from it. I will do it with all the precautions and hopefully all goes well.

4-6 weeks for eq and deca is the norm to see results. I've heard 8 weeks as well, but not often. Aside from "feeling" different and increase in appetite, I can't imagine anyone seeing noticable results with eq and dec in 2weeks.

Frontloading is another story. I personally won't even use eq without frontloading and less than 1000mg/wk.

I started the first week with 600mg of both deca and equipoise. Im on week three now and loving it. I got all my gear in packets that look like hand cream etc. So i have to take 4 syringes and drain out the whole 5 cc packet. Some end up getting 1.0cc and some 1.2 or so. so I end up taking a little more than 400mg of both each week.

Last edited:
if you look at it biologically I think its right around 3 weeks that you have even blood levels, meaning its as "kicked in" as its gonna get
personally I feel deca in the 2nd week, where I feel it is joint pain starts to get far less noticeable

just my two cents: deca, "feel it" after end of 2nd or starting 3rd week; but no noticeable gains until after that (depends on regiment and goals of that particular training season).

Thats what i was talking about man. I feel like i can lift for hours, i feel like superman. Joints never were an issue, but since i train for MMA my joints feel it sometimes. In week three my joints feel great. My flexibility is getting better also.

just my two cents: deca, "feel it" after end of 2nd or starting 3rd week; but no noticeable gains until after that (depends on regiment and goals of that particular training season).

This third week has been crazy. I wish i could always feel great like i do now. Im eating about 7-8k calories a day with about 2 grams of protien/lb. Lifting and training 5 days a week and i feel great. Im up 4 pounds and i feel and look leaner and all swollen up lol

Just wait till your Natural testosterone levels plummet bro'. You wont like it then... Your HPTA hasn't shut down completely yet...Its coming though... Just wait..Your dick will like a wet overcooked noodle!!!

Then we'll all tell you "we told you so!"

Always run Test in your cycles...unless you are a woman...

Just wait till your Natural testosterone levels plummet bro'. You wont like it then... Your HPTA hasn't shut down completely yet...Its coming though... Just wait..Your dick will like a wet overcooked noodle!!!

Then we'll all tell you "we told you so!"

Always run Test in your cycles...unless you are a woman...

I am planing on running sustanon. Read the posts.

I am planing on running sustanon. Read the posts.
better throw some Hcg in the mix somewhere.my last cycle was sust eod and deca 600mg/wk.up until around week 6-7 my dick was like a rock 24/7 and i could bust nut after nut.after that i was like "holy shit my dick is dead"added Hcg at 250i'u''s every 3rd day and within 2 weeks it was back to hump city..my pillow of course but you get the message.

Back