Deca bye bye , welcome npp?

Rida5d

city of the sun
Guys do u think the era of deca is done and npp is taking over?
Npp:
U won't wait a long time for it to kick.
After all.. It's easier to recover from as u are on short ester.. So u can start ur pct faster.. U can stop during cycle if problem occurs ..
(Might be) a less water ret...

Please share ur experience.. Pros and cons..

apples and oranges
same as tren ace ( short ester) and tren e ( long ester)
same deal, just means u gotta poke more with npp
there both good, npp and deca, i just prefer poking twice a week then eod injections!
plus to note npp is abit more $$$$$ to run then going with deca as well

Last edited:
deca will always be around.. nandralone is the shit. makes you strong like a rodeo bull. you will grow like a weed.

deca kicks ass in long cycles and for people who blast and cruise or cycle year around. you can run it at low doses for joint relief for long periods of time.

Npp is great if you want all the benefits of deca quick... I loved NPP over deca because i personally experienced less bloat.. I did have more sexual sides on npp tho. g figures???

how much npp were u running a week rider?
i am somewhat on edge tho if i wanna run npp this time around or stick with deca, but what the hell i was thinking of giving npp a round next week maybe
eod injections as well bro?

how much npp were u running a week rider?
i am somewhat on edge tho if i wanna run npp this time around or stick with deca, but what the hell i was thinking of giving npp a round next week maybe
eod injections as well bro?

Hey Matt.. I ve done a previous cycle with npp @ 450 mg/ week .. While I was doing test @ 300 .. Believe it or not, the npp worked well , even with a lowered test dosage..
I think that the 2:1 test :nandrolone is a myth .. My own experience.. Just use caber and ur sex drive will be perfect.. And yes eod is the way to go..
U have to make sure to run ur test p more though.. 2 weeks more test and u good 2 go..
Everyone would agree that nandrolone is a bitch when it comes to recovery... So use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle..
Be safe and good luck with ur cycle .. Wish me the same as I'm using npp again next cycle.. With masteron , anavar.. And test p to keeping things goin on..
Npp .. I love it ..

Happy new year, everyone..

Back