Deca Dick? Equipoise Dick?

I have found out the "hard" way about Decadick and Tren-dick.

What injectible gear generally causes the least problems in this area?

Equipoise?

Primo maybe?

(I did search for this info before posting but most posts are about how to combat DD with dostinex etc.)

I know how to alleviate the symptoms - test, caber, parmi, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - I would just rather not have to think about it anymore.

haha.... I should have worded the question differently. Forget that I ever mentioned deca or tren.

Which of the following would be least likely to cause erectile dysfunction:

(1) Primobolan
(2) Masteron (prop or en)
(3) Equipoise

primobolan - but its least likely to do much of anything just ahead of Eq, which is worthless in my opinion.
So Masteron -it may even help in that area.

haha.... I should have worded the question differently. Forget that I ever mentioned deca or tren.

(1) Primobolan
(3) Equipoise

you know Ive used them all and never had limp dick.
actually nothing has ever done that to me. Lucky I guess or I used the right amount of test each time

my first ph i had the worst shut down ever cuz i didnt know what the fuck i was doing shit took months to come back even with proper pct

why do you believe EQ sucks?

In My Huimble Opinion:
People like the highly androgenic products that give you an extra 10 pounds of water retention. Of course it looks nice in the mirror while you're taking it. A month after you stop and you piss away the 10 pounds of water (regardless of your PCT) you are left with whatever "real" gains you made thanks to the anabolic part of whatever combination you were taking. To me, the gains you make using less androgenic stuff like EQ, primo and deca are at least real. I am completely fine doing a test-free cycle - at least then all the gains I made stick around and my weight doesn't drop like a whore's drawers afterwards.

Just my $0.02.

Edit: One more thing, staying light on the androgens means you won't have a prostate the size of a softball 15 years from now.

Last edited:
Maybe people just like steroids that actually build muscle and aren't overpriced ancillaries - which is what eq is.
Just a thought ..based on 17 years experience.

(1) Primobolan
(3) Equipoise

Out of those three Masteron is the only one that boosts libido

Back