Deca for Bad Back, Bum Shoulder, etc.

Spartie

Perverted Old Man
Hello all! It has been about 5 years since I have been on this board, and I was a daily regular and former Mod here so it is great to be back. I am recovering from a severe rear-end car accident I was in last April and I am now ready for my next big cycle.

Has anyone here used Deca at 2mg per pound of bodyweight, along with some Test, to repair any soft tissue/cartalidge injuries with great success?

Here is what I am planning as my "Joint Repair/Mass Building" cycle in the next month or so:

- 600mg Deca weekly (split into 2 injects per week)
- 200mg Testosterone Cypionate weekly (split into 2 injects per week)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250ius every other day
- An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when or if needed
- Run for a minimum of 16 weeks (4 months straight - maybe more depending on results, any side effects, etc.)
- NO post cycle therapy (pct) needed (I am a 44 year old HRT patient)

From what I have researched, it will take at least 12 weeks for the Deca to assist in soft tissue growth and repair, so an additional 4 weeks or more on top of that should be the way to go so I can avoid back and neck surgery. My Ortho wants to do a triple fushion in my lower lumbar and my neck. I am trying to avoid that via this cycle and perhaps more cycles like this one if it is a success.

Hit me back with any advise, feedback, etc. if you have tried this or any other sort of connective tissue repair with the use of hormones. I would use HGH if I could afford it, but that is out of my budget. Thank you in advance all!
-Spartie

Last edited:
Prami or another Dopamine agonist on hand in case of prolactin sides from gyno.

Running Test lower then the DECA increases chances of developing DECA dick....The high Dosage is also a reason I'd worry about sides.

I personally would use less DECA and maybe throw EQ in the mix.

I guess it would depend on the extent of your injury also, wether not deca would work. One time i injured my shoulder, coming down on incline bench, wasnt warmed up enough i guess, felt a little pop in my joint and some pain. After i kept feeling a sharp pain in my joint when doing any shoulder press or bench, dips were out of the question. Anyway i jumped on deca at 600mg test 400mg per week. I cant say wether it was the deca or just time but i felt better in about 3 weeks. Also as ythrashin said, 600 deca is a bit high, 400 would probably be more ideal and i would run it for 16 weeks.

Thanks for the feedback bros. My reasoning for keeping the Test to just 200mg per week is based off a Sticky that StoneCold had posted regarding the use of Deca for joint repair. It stated that any more than 200mg of Test in the Deca Repair cycle will keep the joints too dry, and thus negate the true potential effects of the Deca on the connective tissue in my shoulder, lower back, etc. I have always ran Test in a range from 750-1,000 mg per week for a mass cycle, so the 200mg Test weekly seems low to me as well. However, the Article/Sticky that SC posted said that just 200mg of Test MAX per week should be enough to combat any potential "Deca Dick" issues and will keep my HRT in check as well, without working against the Deca.

I am wondering if anyone has tried this at all. I recall that up until recently, Test Only cycles were always suggested, which I think still holds true for all first timers on their first cycle. There is absolutely NO hormone prep out there that I have not tried yet, and Test is still my absolute favorite. Nothing else makes me feel so energized, young, refreshed, swollen, and nothing else gives me the libido and gains that I experience than good old Test, regardless of the ester attached! I have never done a cycle with that much Deca and so little Test before, but I am going to run with it for the sake of soft tissue repair unless someone can come up with a better plan or a very definitive reason not to do this.

Anyone?.......

Last edited:
I did a similar cycle a year ago, but with EQ. I also remember reading that anything more than 200-250 mgs of Test would negate the benefits of running a Ligament/Joint repair therapy cycle. So, I ran Eq 450 mgs/week and Test PhenylProp at 200-250/week. My injury felt like it healed somewhat (reconstructive hamstring for a severly torn ACL) , but I didn't have much energy through the cycle. I was lethargic and my workouts were less inspiring. My gains were minimal and I think if I had to do it again, I'd definatley double the Test dosage.

Hey Spartie,

Yeah 200mg of test should be enough - Deca dick is caused from having too much progesterone in your body, so keeping a good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and maybe some prami or cabi should be enough to keep you going

Back