Deca Only

st.nick

Has anyone ever ran a Deca only cycle, How much, how long, results,
I know you are supose to run it with test. JUST CURIOUS

10-12 wks 300-400mg ew. I would run hcg along with it. Best to use at least a maintenance dosage of testosterone with it because you will be shut down hard from it without using it. I would also use either ldex or aroma as well, and have some nolva on hand just incase.

got a buddy who has been doing some shit of 300mg of deca like every 2 or 3 weeks...has been on for like 15 weeks....and has no libido...and acts weird as fuck.

wood78221 said:
got a buddy who has been doing some shit of 300mg of deca like every 2 or 3 weeks...has been on for like 15 weeks....and has no libido...and acts weird as fuck.

Just curious, what do you mean by "weird as fuck"?

no desire to do anything....never talks, you know when someone is jus not acting there normal self. and we all know there is nothing going on that we dont know about like personal issues.

He should cut off the cycle and run some hcg for a few wks then start pct. If he doesn't how what he is doing he can phuck his hpta up permanent.

deca by it's lonesome has been known to shut people down hard. Though not everybody experiences this, many do. It's always best to run it with some test at least.

isnt it a bad idea to use nolvadex while on deca because if you begin to get gyno it makes it worse... i think i read aboot saying something like that?

I just finished a low dose all deca cycle and went from like 220 to 240..ate, lifted hard and didn't have issues. Oh, I did like 5 weeks of Winstrol (winny) at the end. Dunno if I'm the best resource, but I liked it. Next time I'm gonna stack it with some sort of test..

Old Balls said:
I just finished a low dose all deca cycle and went from like 220 to 240..ate, lifted hard and didn't have issues. Oh, I did like 5 weeks of Winstrol (winny) at the end. Dunno if I'm the best resource, but I liked it. Next time I'm gonna stack it with some sort of test..
did you have hairloss issues and what was your dose?

Old Balls said:
What was your dosage??

I shave my head, so can't answer the hair loss thing..shot 400mg every 5 days of Deca for about 13 weeks (+/-) and ended with 50mg of Winstrol (winny) eod.

I have heard bad stories on here, but a couple of my friends have ran deca only cycles and have never had problems. I wouldnt myself do it. They gained a good amount of weight and never seemed to btich about libido or antyhing else.

still think it might be a risk.

{R}a{G}e said:
I have heard bad stories on here, but a couple of my friends have ran deca only cycles and have never had problems. I wouldnt myself do it. They gained a good amount of weight and never seemed to btich about libido or antyhing else.

still think it might be a risk.

I know a guy at my gym who ran a deca only cycle, I don't think I've seen him in the gym much since then...

I have done two...the first was too mild to make a dent...the second was tappered up to 400mg a week for 6 weeks...gained about 15 pounds weight and benched 300x3 for a PB...before could only get 275x3

And yeh...got a little itchy boobs towards the end.

400mg/week all alone , very lil to no sides to note. did well for me, was my first real planned cycle. Loved it, will do again

Back