deca question????

it honestly varies person to person, i dont have a problem at that dosage, yet i know people t5hat bloat bad from 400mg a week

t-mans right. it varies for person to person. if your worried about bloating, throw some arimidex in during your cycle. that should help with water retention.

Kelly, quick question.......have you run Deca before ?

The reason I ask is because that is a fairly hefty dose (600 mg/wk) and if you have not run it before, you might be susceptible to progesterone based gyno.

ya its my first time running deca,im lookin for a good bulk cycle and i hear this is the "bread and butter" of bulk cycles.

Kelly, I just did a search and came up with the following;

You are 21 yrs. 5'10", 200 lbs, 12% bf
your first cycle was 600 mg Enanthate/week for 12 weeks, 30 mg D-bol/day for the first 4 weeks (possibly fake), and you finished up with Winstrol (winny) at 50 mg/day

That is the kind of info that helps so much for us to offer you some guidance.

Now considering you have never done Deca before, IMO I would not go over 400 mg/wk with it.

thanks stone cold.Im thinkin of goin like this.

1-5 50mgs dbol ed
1-10 600mgs enanthate/week
1-10 400-600mgs(?) deca/week
6-12 50mgs Winstrol (winny) tabs ed

thats how its lookin so far, my friend was tellin me about maybe usin proviron but i dont know much about it .

KellyExpress said:
thanks stone cold.Im thinkin of goin like this.

1-5 50mgs dbol ed
1-10 600mgs enanthate/week
1-10 400-600mgs(?) deca/week
6-12 50mgs Winstrol (winny) tabs ed

thats how its lookin so far, my friend was tellin me about maybe usin proviron but i dont know much about it .
cycle looks solid, maybe high on dbol, check out the "articles" section, Lawnsaver has a good post on proviron

KellyExpress said:
should i run proviron in this cycle? would it make any difference on results?

50/75mg a day will add to gains, and also help with water bloat. the only downside (for me anyway) is that it is a dirivitive of DHT so fucks with my hairline. other that that your cycle looks good. personally i would lower the dbol to 40mg

StoneColdNTO said:
Kelly, I just did a search and came up with the following;

You are 21 yrs. 5'10", 200 lbs, 12% bf
your first cycle was 600 mg Enanthate/week for 12 weeks, 30 mg D-bol/day for the first 4 weeks (possibly fake), and you finished up with Winstrol (winny) at 50 mg/day

That is the kind of info that helps so much for us to offer you some guidance.

Now considering you have never done Deca before, IMO I would not go over 400 mg/wk with it.

That's my boy ;)

Good work SC!

Back