Deca sides?? Are these common?

Letmegetmuscles

So, I'm on my 4th week of deca-200mg and test e-200mg and alos I am on on test cyp 100 mg, TRT... I have been experiencing some serious heart pounding and a slight headache. I just noticed my
blood pressure is kind of hihg (141/75).. I've never used Deca before, and I can't see using it again after this.... Is this normal? I started taking arimidex yesterday and aspirin...

its the extra test converting to estrogen , whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose

edited, apologies I remember now: continue your protocol and keep on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) meds

Last edited:
its the extra test converting to estrogen , whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose

'
why are you doing test and deca ?. your profile say Female

..Well Im trangender and a bio female, I just started taking arimidex. .5mg a day... plus taking forma stanzol from mrsupps..

The test e and deca are blended...

..Well Im trangender and a bio female, I just started taking arimidex. .5mg a day... plus taking forma stanzol from mrsupps..

The test e and deca are blended...
I honestly don't believe any one here is qualified to answer your question under these circumstances, but I would think as a bio female your estrogen would be incredibly high

Back