decca and dbol cycle

kx111

i started a cycle of decca qv 300 and d-bol 5mg tabs. currently i am using 1 cc every 4 days and 30mg a day. i am a beginner so i was hoping for some suggestions about how to manage my cycle. i want to make sure i keep as much as i can of what i gain after i stop using, so i thought if i spread it out a little longer hopefully by working out hard, more will stick with me. can any of the professionals give me some tips. much appreciated

Add some Test in a hurry bro. You're running close to 600mg of Deca per week with no Test. You're just asking for a limp dick.

regards

i havent really seen much results so far. ive been really sore the last couple shots. it seems like where i took the shots there is like an oil buildup inside my muscle causing a kind of bump in my skin. <----need some help here. i was told to try massaging it out but i aint sure on how effective that will be

From what I've read QV is known for causing soreness in injection cites. Listen to the other guys, drop the Deca and switch to test, or if you're dead set on running the Deca at least at test. How far into your cycle are you?

kx111 said:
... ive been really sore the last couple shots. it seems like where i took the shots there is like an oil buildup inside my muscle causing a kind of bump in my skin. <----need some help here. ...

What size needles are you using and where are you shooting? Ideally, you should use 1.5" needles if you are shooting in your glutes. If you are shooting in the thigh, use at leat a 1" needle.

I like 22-23gauge. In my experience, higher gauges (ie smaller needle) mean longer injections and bruising; lower gauges (i.e., larger needles) mean faster injections but greater chance of creating an abcess (the oil buildup you are talking about).

Also, you might try heating the oil before injecting -- this reduces viscosity and makes the injection less painful (again, in my experience -- others may differ).

Hope that helps.

yea that does help. thanks. ive been on for about 3 weeks now. i was using 23 gauge inches and shootin in the glutes. now im gonna use 22 gauge inch and a halfs. i used the 23's cause i had a few left over. i used the 22's before and didnt have a buildup before. i was gonna stick with the decca because im kind of tight with money right now but from what ive heard u guys are right. test is the way to go. how do u guys feel about shootin in the deltoid. i was gonna try that my next shot?

Remember...dbol is hard on the liver, thats why they say it is only for the first 5 weeks of a cycle. Get some form of test (I suggest sustanon) and drive on.

Back