Deliberately Crashing Prop

NXG+

Hey guys,

I have some underdosed Test Prop...About a vial and a half (15ml or so).

Its pretty useless as it is, but im thinking if I crash the test out both vials, and stick it together in one vial it might be ok.

I know it must be reasonably easy as when I 1st got the vials the test was already crashed out, I had to heat and shake it back in.

Any tips on how to deliberately crash all the prop out of the oil??? Im thinking fridge/freezer ?

The only way the prop would crash is if there was a lack of solvent or too much prop to hold.
If you want it to crash let it sit again. Try the freezer.
I dont under stand why you would want it to crash.
Now if you want to combine into one vial then just do that add a bit of oil and some ba/bb to keep it stable. You dont need to wait for it to crash to get it done.

could you not just add more powder and heat it up??? (if you remember/know how it was originally mixed to get the correct proportions)

Thanks for all the answers guys...

Im not a homebrewer at all, so i dont have acess to any sterile oil or ba/bb, or powder, so those options are a no-go, but thanks for suggestions...

DougoeFre5h's idea seems the simplest, although Ive had it in the fridge for a couple of days and LOADS (or seems loads) has crashed out of the full vial, i'll try get a picture up later on.

Back