denkall

S

sean usmc

does denkall suck or what..man..gettin pissed

ok guys whats the deal with denkall oximetalon..75..mg...are they shit or what...3 weeks on them i dont see much results...little pez ...yello tabs...with perferation in the middle.....it came in the white bottle sealed...and the prism ..works...what should i do...im mixing it with test..enenthate..375...what should i do...before i go call on DR.phil..and if anyone is on them are they noticing a gain..i might just bump it up to 150 a day...i will take two tabs in the morn before the gym ...or what ever you guys suggest...

Last edited:
funny little pills aren't they.....some get great effects from em', but i've heard alot of people say they don't like them......some may be fake?

I'm pretty sure Denkall was owned by the same guys who owned QV and some of the other Mexican companies. Those brands were put out of business by the U.S. Feds in 2005. The pills you have may be counterfeits.

no shit....hmmmm but the bottle is legit with everything its supposed to....wow...

Yeah Rob ...i Looked Into That...somethings Going On In That Company.....ok Guys Suggestions...and Or Replace...what Do You Think...hey Thanks ..rob....

sean usmc said:
Yeah Rob ...i Looked Into That...somethings Going On In That Company.....ok Guys Suggestions...and Or Replace...what Do You Think...hey Thanks ..rob....
theres probablly still some legit denkal abombs floating around but most people i talked to said they were probablly underdosed from the start so you might only be getting 50 mg a day which isnt much for drol . i would try 1/2 tab morning noon and night and see if there is a difference .

yeah my friend said there legit..but underdosed...so i started taking 150 mg a day..a few days ago...keeping my fingers crossed

Ya I know of a couple of people taking that same stuff from denkall and are having crazy gains. That's pretty strong stuff bro, it could just be underdosed or fakes. I hope bumping up the dose helped. Good luck.

Back