Depo test + anavar need help

jreacher88

I am training for 3 yearers but I want to take it to the next level and do it right.

I just purchased depo test and anavar by reading and getting advice what to do.

After some more reading I have doubts. I want to run this for 4 or 6 weeks. What should I buy to prevent estrogen levels rising .

dont flame me just give me advice I have already bought the stuff so just give me best way to use it

Ofcours if its not good combination I will listen

I have a girlfriend so I need to avoid limp dick effect :D

P.S I have read that if I do higher levels of Anavar i will get the same effects and wont effect my estrogen ?

1. Your going to need to be more specific - Age, height, weight, BF% approx.
2. You purchased depo test and anavar but what mgs per ml is the test and mgs per tablet is the anavar and how much or each did you buy?
3. Depo test is test enanthate or cypionate?
4. Have you purchased nolvadex and clomid for your PCT and arimidex or aromasin to control estrogen - should be the first things you buy in a cycle as they are the most important part

4-6 weeks for the anavar sure but the test needs to be ran for at least 10 weeks preferably 12-14 weeks at a minimum of 500 mgs per week.

Hey I

1st I am 26 body fat is max 15% mostly on the butt I tend to gain on it . I am 1,85 and I am 89 kilos . Still have a 4 pack
2. Anavr is 200x pills per 10 mg test is enathata . I have 10x ampulls per 250mg. I will purchase more
4. Yeah I hav e clomid and nolvadex to start 10 days after cycle. I will also inject pragnil to help kick start

I am thinking to take proviron to help with the limp dick syndrome?

My main problem is I am leaving for Tenerife in 35 days where I will be in 10 days. I might inject twice test before I leave and start immeidatly when I am back for 4 more weeks? Will that be ok..
I am worried to smuggle across the borders?

You need to do your research before you buy stuff, brother. This is not something to take lightly. Honestly, 3 years is training isn't long enough to know your body well enough to cycle, but that is your decision to make. Just be smart and be safe. Var is my favorite compounds so far, but I haven't run tren yet and I get the feeling that'll trump var. Diet is the most important thing. You could take all the drugs in the world, but without proper nutrition it'll be a waste.

Var with do some great things, but unless you're at 10%bf or less then you won't see the full potential of it.

Good luck.

Anavar will not aromatize into etrogen/estradial since it is chemichally very similar to dihydrotestosterone and thus, shouldn't contribute to gyno or other etrogen-related problems. Depot-testosterone on the other hand a.k.a. testosterone cypionote will very likely lead to an increase in estrogen/estradiol. Wether this will really effect you negativly will depend on dose and your specific genetics. Personally testosterone esters on their own cause gynocomatia pretty quickly in me, so I take 1mg anastrozole to prevent testosterone aromatization thereby preventing the gynocomastia.

Back