depression... keep on cycle or stop?

Best phucking response ever. To the point and on point

lol hardly. this guy doesn;t know my life..this chick was with me through everything that's ever happened in my life. my first and only long term relationship. i lost my grandfather, then a month later my mother committed suicide..then i lost my girlfriend about a year later. i'm doing pretty decent at handling life up til this cycle lol so it's hard for him to just say "suck it up". not always that easy.

anyways..i'm moving to a dif city..startin fresh and gunna do a short Anavar (var) cycle and go natural from there for a while. i'll be gettin some pills soon from the doc too..need some seratonin or dopamine or something lol.

Get supp.called humanofort great for depression anxiety adrenal and hormone. Helps me

lol hardly. this guy doesn;t know my life..this chick was with me through everything that's ever happened in my life. my first and only long term relationship. i lost my grandfather, then a month later my mother committed suicide..then i lost my girlfriend about a year later. i'm doing pretty decent at handling life up til this cycle lol so it's hard for him to just say "suck it up". not always that easy.

anyways..i'm moving to a dif city..startin fresh and gunna do a short Anavar (var) cycle and go natural from there for a while. i'll be gettin some pills soon from the doc too..need some seratonin or dopamine or something lol.

i would have cut you some slack after that post until I saw this part right here. This isn't about some girl or Tren. This is about YOU!! If you were that concerned with getting better, you wouldn't even consider ANY steroid. Yet you're already planning on doing Anavar (var) of all things. You need a proper PCT and go wipe the sand outta your clit.

Dude, you're placing blame on everything but yourself. This is nobody's fault but your own. Stop running away from your issues and get real.

You had a bad run. Fine. Deal with it. Did I say it was gonna be easy? No. But at some point you gotta deal with it. How about drop the bitch from your Facebook friends? How hard is that? Why stay in contact with her? Why go over and plead your case. She's moved on. Its time for you to move on as well. If you went over and saw her getting railed by Tyrone would you feel better about leaving her? I bet you fucking would.

Again, blaming others/drugs/whatever to get over your issues isn't gonna work. You gotta grab yourself up by your boot straps and get your ass moving!!

Plain and simple. Move on.

Good luck.

As usual, im with RJ. I think this has nothing to do with the tren. Its you being jealous of her new man and you wanting her back.

Prozac is great for this and banging someone else will make you feel good. Get over it and move on. There is too much fun to have with people who appreciate you. Eat a good meal and go to a college campus bar and find a pretty girl to have fun with.

As rough as it may sound RJH90210 has made an excellent point, couldn't have said it better. We all go through something in life, don't for a minute think others have not gone through what you have. But you have to suck it up and man the fuck up. You will get over it, you will meet another chick that will go through shit with you, maybe even rougher things. Its hard at first but it cant rain all the time. remove her from your contacts, phone, Facebook ( my exes have done this to me ) and block her. this way you cant see any of her posts if you have friends in common and she cant see yours. And find another chick to rail. Focus on the gym, railing other chicks, and getting your life back in order. Its the best choice. Its the hardest but the best. Giving up is too easy and we all know nothing in life worth having is easy. Its called LIFE!

Hope you are handling it better.

Hey bro, I know how you're feeling. I just lost my wife after 14 yrs. Found out she was bangin her boss behind my back. Wanted to kill her, him and myself. Had all my guns in the trunk loaded and ready to blow everything to hell. Funny thing is my car broke down on the highway before I got to where they were.

Point is it aint worth it. If she said she would be with you just to make u happy, would u want her? Isn't that what you are trying to get her to do by threatening suicide? I say threatening because u and I know that if we were gonna do it we would have already.

Things change. People change, especially young ones. I personally have found that I am better off emotionally right now than I was in July and Aug with no juice in me.

600mg test p
350mg tren a

Feel great, confidence is high and all thoughts of doom and gloom or going all Columbine and shit are gone. So maybe it isnt the tren at all. Just try to remember that its not what others do that hurts so much. Its how we feel about what they do that bothers us.

Most feelings are conditioned responses originating from societal influences and life experience. that is why the same exact event in our society can be sad, like death, but in other cultures around the world it's cause for celebration.

At the end of the day, you are hurting and you want someone to say or do something to make it feel better. Standard! The truth of it is that until you stop looking outside yourself for happiness, you will never find it.

Hey OP, I had a similar experience a few years back with my first run with Deca.

Back before I knew of sites like this I did a completely unbalanced cycle at the advice of "friends". Mainly 600mg Deca/wk with winni and a tiny bit of test.
I used nothing else for controlling prolactin or estrogen and completely fucked up my life. On top of that I looked like the stay puff't marshmellow man at about 290.

The worst part about it wasn't during all the shit(although the breaking point is pretty bad), it was the months after because I just stopped mid cycle and had no pct.

With my past experiences in mind, in your situation I probably would finish the cycle with test and Anavar (var) and a proper post cycle therapy (pct). Most importantly, I would take prami and see a psychiatrist about getting on an antidepressant with antianxiety effects such as an SNRI.

Just my .02

Back