designer roids

King Orgasmus

hello,

i have a question to all members of this board.

i read of this board about s-drol, m1t and oral turinabol

i want to aks you what u mean which pro steroid are the best to grow up the most mass???

m1t, oral turinabol or superdrol?

thanks for your help

and sorry for my bad english...

jes i know..

all 3 things are real steroids. but superdrol and m1t have no medical license.

which one is the best for mass?

greetz

I just finished a 4 week cycle of Superdrol. I am not a fan. Did not do to much other than put on some water weight. Plust I was exhausted ALL the time. I mean really really tired. I am glad to be done with it. I used haladrol in the past with some ok results. I just don't think these are worth the fatigue that they put on the liver.

halodrol is the same like OT.

ive take OT for 3 weeks. my weight gains upt to 4kg`s and ive got a lot of power. but thenn i stopped two robbers. they woundet me an i must stop training an eating. so i lost the mass.

ived took m1t too for 2 weeks and ive got a gyno.

ive never take superdrol, but i have read some nice facts in this board about it. "15 lbs" this sounds like a potent product.

iam searching for a good pro steroid which gains good in mass and stengh.

i like to use OT onse more but i dont know how i must dose it. ive took it for 4 month

greetz

Have Used Superdrol And Halodrol 50, Not M1t Though. Superdrol Sucked For Me. I Bought Some Halodrol When It First Came Out And Put On Twenty Pounds. Did Not Even Lose One Pound Either. I Dont Believe In My Mind That The Old Halo And The New Halo Are The Same Because I Did A Second Cycle And Did Not Gain Shit.

If It Was Up To Me I Have Heard Better Things About The (old) Halo. If You Can Find Halo For Cheap I Would Definitely Give It A Shot. Btw, Halo Liquigels Arent The Same As The Original Halo. Make Sure You Have A post cycle therapy (pct) And Stack Some Milk Thistle In There For Comfort.

I Only Took One 50 Mg Tablet Every Day At The Same Time, Even On My Days Off For One Month. Hope That Helps A Little.

It Would Also Be Wise To Me To Use Some Form Of Creatine, Preferabbly Esterified Creatine, On Every Cycle That You Use. Try Some Cellmass.

I have taken M1t, Superdrol, and Oral Turinadrol by Juggeraut nutrition (which is the same formula as halodrol.)((and no i dont mean Oral Turinabol)) M1t made me much stronger, but i held some water;. Superdrol was ok. Some mild strength gains, and hardened me upa little. Oral turinadrol was fuckin awsome. Strength shot up, dropped body fat %'s and got the hardest i have ever been. Great striations and cuts. recomend halodrol, or any other supp with the same compound, theres like 10 different supps that are the same exact compound just under different names.
For PCt i had used, rebound, rebound reloaded and formadrol. Formadrol was the best in my opinion, sex drive was through the roof.

Last edited:
test e works but nothing for me, ive got some nice problems with bitch tits.

now i must chill a round. my homeboy had an deadly accident

Back