What do yall think of this 20 week strength cycle?

BigJones

Wk 20-14: 10mg var/ day
Wk 16-meet: Test P & EQ 2x/week
Wk 10-meet: Primo, increase frequency to every 3rd day.
Wk 8-meet: Superdrol 10/mg/day, increase test frequency to 3x/wk.
Meet day: cheq drops & tne shot before each lift (squat, bench, DL; not before each attempt)

Is 16 weeks too long to be on test?
Will I experience a drop in strength from the var wearing off and the waiting for the test to kick in if I wait to start the test til week 14?
This is a cycle for strength gains without much weight gain. Dieting for recomp.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is a cycle for a woman.

If the idea is for you to grow a cock, then I say this is a fantastic cycle for a woman.
If you're not looking to change gender, its a pretty fucking horrible idea lol.

If the idea is for you to grow a cock, then I say this is a fantastic cycle for a woman.
If you're not looking to change gender, its a pretty fucking horrible idea lol.

Yeah I'm aware of sides, I've done some cycles before and I haven't "grown a cock" yet.

I just wanted to know if this is a good protocol for strength. Or is there a better way to run these or am I missing something or should I leave something out, etc./ actual useful information.

In general testosterone is king. Getting off into different compounds is compromising something. If I was a female I'd be looking at anabolic/androgenic ratings.

What doses?

In general testosterone is king. Getting off into different compounds is compromising something. If I was a female I'd be looking at anabolic/androgenic ratings.

What doses?

I've only done low doses in past cycles because of that and none of this is extremely androgenic, relatively speaking. For this cycle I was thinking:

Test P: 30mg first 8 weeks, 40mg last 8 weeks
EQ: 60mg, frontloaded the first week
Primo (start last 8 weeks): 40mg, possibly increase to 50mg last 4 weeks

Everything is a 10mg increase from my last cycle. This is per dose, not per week. Frequency is as stated in op.

Well the same reasons men do. increased protein synthesis and the ability to make gains. Please disregard him.

He is going through a tough time.

If it's close to previous cycles my amateur opinion would be treat it the same. Train hard but dont tear anything and focus on goals.

Diet diet diet!

What unforgiving was trying to say is, why would you take a similar hormone treatment(HRT) as transgenders do, unless you're transitioning yourself?
Are the gains worth that much?

What unforgiving was trying to say is, why would you take a similar hormone treatment(HRT) as transgenders do, unless you're transitioning yourself?

I've always wondered about the masculinity/sides for women and where the "sis-science" is for the different AAS are. I know test is low dose compared to men.

I would be all over anabolic/androgenic ratings. We need more ladies on here. From a male perspective it seems cutting type AAS but what does DHT do in a female?

That MMA fighter did stanozol right?

What I'm trying to say is that I came on here for information on how a cycle like this would effect strength. Not to ask iF iT wOuLd MaKe mE MaNLy. If that was what I wanted to know, I would have asked that. Yes, the gains are worth that much or I would have never used any AAS in the first place.

I know several women who take more than me and they aren't "transitioning themselves" or anything like that. Taking steroids has risks for everyone but I doubt you're commenting about them when men ask cycle questions. This site is literally called STEROIDology, not the Pretty Princess Beauty Tip Page so I don't know why yall would come on here to leave me these irrelevant responses instead of suggesting actual useful cycle advice. So it's ok for yall to use, but not for women? Seems kinda hypocritical to me lol. If that's not the case and you disagree with this cycle, suggest something else instead of leaving useless responses about iT mAkE u GrOw A CoCk.

Anyway I'm not on here to argue.

My main concern is that yes, I've run these before, but I've never started with Var and I want to know if I wait until I run out of var to start the test P at 14 or even 12 weeks out instead of starting at 16 weeks out, will I lose strength or feel like shit for a couple weeks until the test kicks in? I'm going to start the EQ at 16 weeks either way, but I know it's a longer ester and will take a while to kick in. But I'm training for a meet so I am trying to get some info on if waiting to start the test will negatively effect my training.

Meet day: cheq drops & tne shot before each lift (squat, bench, DL; not before each attempt)

Will I experience a drop in strength from the var wearing off and the waiting for the test to kick in if I wait to start the test til week 14?
This is a cycle for strength gains without much weight gain. Dieting for recomp.
Thanks in advance!

this thread smells like fish. you ask if you will experience a drop in strength from the var, then you finish off with this cycle is for a woman.
why cant she come here and ask herself?

If it's for a specific date everything is set for that date backwards.

Longer esters need weeks to reach peak levels and possibly weeks to take hold. EQ is never recommended for less that 12 weeks, usually 16 weeks and even pushed to 20bweeks due to its 1/2 life and how long it takes to "kick in" once blood levels are stable.

If you've run the cycle you know better than anyone.

If the VAR is new, What do you hope to get from it as far as its profile goes?

What I'm trying to say is that I came on here for information on how a cycle like this would effect strength. Not to ask iF iT wOuLd MaKe mE MaNLy. If that was what I wanted to know, I would have asked that. Yes, the gains are worth that much or I would have never used any AAS in the first place.

I know several women who take more than me and they aren't "transitioning themselves" or anything like that. Taking steroids has risks for everyone but I doubt you're commenting about them when men ask cycle questions. This site is literally called STEROIDology, not the Pretty Princess Beauty Tip Page so I don't know why yall would come on here to leave me these irrelevant responses instead of suggesting actual useful cycle advice. So it's ok for yall to use, but not for women? Seems kinda hypocritical to me lol. If that's not the case and you disagree with this cycle, suggest something else instead of leaving useless responses about iT mAkE u GrOw A CoCk.

Anyway I'm not on here to argue.

My main concern is that yes, I've run these before, but I've never started with Var and I want to know if I wait until I run out of var to start the test P at 14 or even 12 weeks out instead of starting at 16 weeks out, will I lose strength or feel like shit for a couple weeks until the test kicks in? I'm going to start the EQ at 16 weeks either way, but I know it's a longer ester and will take a while to kick in. But I'm training for a meet so I am trying to get some info on if waiting to start the test will negatively effect my training.

What about it do you think is useless information?
Obviously you wouldn't literally grow a cock, just an abnormally large clitoris, among other things.

This is ignoring 20 weeks is a fucking long cycle any way you cut it.
And having several compounds that aromatize as a female isn't the smartest thing and outside high end competition you won't see anyone recommend it here, even though the name is literally "STERIODology".

I actually have quite a history of commenting on the adverse risk affects of people wanting to run crazy cycles, doesn't have anything to do with gender.
Would 100% phrase it as HRT and transgender transitioning if a male here would start taking estrogen treatment.

i would chime in if you were a man, but since the cherry on top was "i'm a woman" i don't think i can. a female injecting male hormones is just completely fucked up, sorry.

the difference between male and female is mostly amounts and natural production. AAS are just that. AAS steroids.

The question is the effects on female machinery. Uterus, ovaries and the female version of the HPTA. Will women have a huge spike in RBC and stroke out?

We need experienced and informed women on here. haha

Symptoms of anabolic steroid in females use include:
deepened voice, acne, male pattern hair loss, clitoral enlargement, and increased facial and body hair.
Increase in weight.
Oiliness in the hair and skin.
Cysts.
High cholesterol & blood pressure.
Heightened sexual desire.
Acne.
Shaking.
Behavioral changes (aggressiveness)
With the exception of acne, which can leave scars, these side effects are considered irreversible even after steroid use stops

Thanks in advance!

I'll comment on your questions. Yes the boys are going a bit overboard, but realize we don't get many (any??) women on here. If you want to use steroids and know the risk then who are we to say anything?

The 10mg/day var is bog standard for women, and generally considered safe. I would base the cycle on this and use it the whole way. Yes 20 weeks is a long time, but 10mg/day is pretty small

The Test P and EQ I can't comment on. You didn't list doses, but unless they were really small they wouldn't mean anything to me anyway. Be cautious of the testosterone.

Primo, again no dose and I don't know what to say. I think DHT based roids for a woman might be a concern.

Superdrol at 10mg/day, my only comment here is that stuff is wicked nasty on the liver. I had some that I used just once in a great while, a mix of 75mg test no ester and 25 mg superdorol per 100ml. Using it just sparingly my liver values went nuts. 8 weeks on this is going to tax you pretty hard. Take NAC and tudca and milk thistle to compensate.

Var is known for strength gains, so I would probably not taper it off near the end, but buy enough or shift it's use so it runs up to the end.

Back