Dianabol (Naposim) info

IFBBPro

Competing soon...
I need some help.
I am 20 yo, 200 lbs (90kg), 7% BF, 187cm (6´2˝) traning about 2 yrs.
I am considering to start Dianabol (Naposim) cycle in September. I need help from experience guys.
I heard that Dianabol is very toxic on your liver and there are side effects too... but I know if I dont exagerrate with dosage there is not so many side effects because that would be my first cycle.
I need you guys to write down OPTIMUM CYCLE, it means dosage that is not too dangerous but still has good effect on muscles and strength.
how many weeks... dosage... when is the best time to take pills throughout the day? and what is best for post cycle therapy (pct)? Is Proviron or Nolvadex enough?
Thank you.

i would say dont waste ur money on the dbol...have ur first cycle b a test only...but if ur insisting on the dbol...i would take around 20-30mg split it up twice a day..and nolvadex is fine for pct..but i would also say read up on dbol on the steroid info page on the site..and do some more research on pct...

IFBBPro said:
I need some help.
I am 20 yo, 200 lbs (90kg), 7% BF, 187cm (6´2˝) traning about 2 yrs.
I am considering to start Dianabol (Naposim) cycle in September. I need help from experience guys.
I heard that Dianabol is very toxic on your liver and there are side effects too... but I know if I dont exagerrate with dosage there is not so many side effects because that would be my first cycle.
I need you guys to write down OPTIMUM CYCLE, it means dosage that is not too dangerous but still has good effect on muscles and strength.
how many weeks... dosage... when is the best time to take pills throughout the day? and what is best for post cycle therapy (pct)? Is Proviron or Nolvadex enough?
Thank you.

If you were an IFBBPRO you wouldn't be here asking this kind of advice. How many cycles have you done prior to this?

alwayson said:
I think at 6foot 2 inches you should have put on more weight before considering steroids
Well, in all fairness, if he really is 7% bodyfat, then he isn't exactly a little guy. If his stats are accurate, then I'm pretty impressed at his size after two years of natural training.
big-tymer said:
How many cycles have you done prior to this?
I believe this is his first cycle.

IFBBPro: How much mass have you added in the past two years, since you started training?

big-tymer... dont be stupid. you are dumb. if u have some great physics then put some pics on so we could admire. i have a lot of knowledge about nutrition and training, good looking (I made GREAT PROGRESS because I was really skinny guy...).. so dont talk BULLSHIT to me, do it to someone else. And so what if my nickname is IFBBPro? my point is... if u can tell me some advice please tell me, if not then dont talk here crap. I am new in steroid world and I know something about it but I still need advice.
Thank you guys on your replies... My stats are true, I am 7% BF my stomach is really flat and good, I gained ABOUT (dont know exactly) 50 lbs (23 kg) naturaly over these 2yrs.
This would be my first cycle.

IFBBPro said:
big-tymer... dont be stupid. you are dumb. if u have some great physics then put some pics on so we could admire. i have a lot of knowledge about nutrition and training, good looking (I made GREAT PROGRESS because I was really skinny guy...).. so dont talk BULLSHIT to me, do it to someone else. And so what if my nickname is IFBBPro? my point is... if u can tell me some advice please tell me, if not then dont talk here crap. I am new in steroid world and I know something about it but I still need advice.
Thank you guys on your replies... My stats are true, I am 7% BF my stomach is really flat and good, I gained ABOUT (dont know exactly) 50 lbs (23 kg) naturaly over these 2yrs.
This would be my first cycle.

great "physics" ---who is the dumb one now? man..ur a fucking moron

ruzzi360 said:
i would say dont waste ur money on the dbol...have ur first cycle b a test only...but if ur insisting on the dbol...i would take around 20-30mg split it up twice a day..and nolvadex is fine for pct..but i would also say read up on dbol on the steroid info page on the site..and do some more research on pct...

Yeah, ok doc.

Go With d-bol at 25-35 mg/d ( eg 15 mg/morning and evening)
Go at it for lets say 8 weeks.

And remember that you will probably loose some water after cycle that will get u thinking its the mass but its only water.

PCT will be fine with Nolvadex. Remember that Training,Sleeping and Eating is the key to get big. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are only supplements and not a Shortcut.

I was a skinny guy too when I started out i Weighed in at 55-60 kgs. Now I am 25 kilos heavier. Then I started with the Juice.

Good luck and Welcome to the board. There is a lot of great information that you should read if you are planning a cycle. :D

At 6'2, 200 lbs and 7% bodyfat, he'd have to be pretty damn close to his genetic potential, unless he has pretty huge bones. Most guys that height can only get to 200 - 215 without using any kind of gear.

I dont have a large bones at all. I know that I will lose some water and strength after cycle and its ok as far as I know that I will keep 70% of that mass and strength. I am really strong now considering its 2yrs natural (1rep squat 150kg 330lbs; bench 140kg 310lbs, I just started deadlift 2months ago so I am not much strong at it, 1rep max about 125kg 275lbs, shoulders 80 kg 175 lbs at 7-8reps...) so I really think I will make good progress in strength wich leads to good muscles. of course, 5000kcal and 9hrs of sleep is MUST.

I am consistently researching over the month and I got many info. But forum is what I need right now. Dont think I am dumb and dont know anything about fucking steroids.

Back