Did Anavar work well for you

There is a reason anavar cost as much as primo, Winstrol (winny), and clen. Don't listen to these shmucks it slices that fat right off but I'd stack it with something elwe also and obviously work your ass off and stay hydrated and you will get what you want.

Anavar (var) is COMPLETELY pointless without test. That being said, it does have it's place in certain cycles. test/tren/mast/ Anavar (var) is an awesome cycle...for me, the best part about Anavar (var) is the strength gain. My biggest lifts have come while on tren/ Anavar (var) .

^^agree with above though, good Anavar (var) is hard to find and even if you do find it, it's very expensive.

And obviously test, don't be stupid to run this shit without it

I'm not sure how my current stats affect my initial decision. I am very sure I should be in a cutting phase at the moment. Reading the boards 12%-15% would be the ideal body fat when starting the roids for bulking.

Should I cut the fat first? Anavar (var) and test e or clen should bring me down fast with 60-90 minutes of cardio 5 days/week.

My current diet:
Greek Yogurt
Tuna
Vegetables (broccoli, lettuce)
Multigrain/Wheat bread
1% milk
100% fruit juice
Poultry
Home-prepared tea, I add stevia (0 calorie natural sweetener)

Any improvements I should make in terms of my diet?

Last edited:
I have a 600 mg a week test base, and 100 mg a day of Anavar (var) (50 mg in morning and 50 mg at dinner) and it is wonderful. SO much new muscle over 12 weeks!!! Anavar (var) is my favorite oral by far and is the best way I have found to gain strength. Add 400-500 mg a week of Tren and you have as good of muscle building cycle as you can do.

Learn what works best for YOU!!!
Half the people telling you that Anavar is not right for you are experienced with AAS... but they are also telling you what works best for themselves based on their experiences with AAS. They may even be telling you what's best for the mass majority...
but listen to this -
I ran a 7wk cycle of VAR only (nothing else)... at only 30mg a day & nothing else... and STILL gained weight (About 12lbs - AND I KEPT IT ALL), and I gained 85lbs on my bench, PLUS almost 200lbs on my squat alone. Yet a lot of people will tell you that anavar is a "waste" of money for a man.
For me it isn't a waste AT ALL!
Everybody responds differently to every AAS drug so learn YOUR BODY and use what everyone else says as a "guideline" and nothing more. Think about this:
Everyone says, "You need a minimum dose of 500mg of test to get any real gains!"
Oh yeah?
What if I'm 7'2" & weigh 350lbs right now? What if I'm 5'1" & weigh 120lbs right now?
Everyone's dosage is different depending on their reaction to the drug in question and their relative size.
Anavar on average is great for strength gains without a lot of size gains; it will also make you very vascular and hard as a rock (Providing you're simi-lean now).
Hope this all helps...
Lift for yourself, dose for yourself, train for yourself...
P.S.>
I am hyper responsive to AAS and most people can not get those gains on only 30mg ED; I would suggest 50mg ED for the average joe and give it an 8wk run with milk thistle.
Standard post cycle therapy (pct) and it will shut you down around week 5 or 6. (your sex drive will drop without a little test being thrown in at least around week 4.)
It is the drug of choice for many MMA fighters (18yrs, 4 titles, 4PPV fights and champion students under my belt here) because it's out of your system fast, helps cardio, makes you strong as hell without sending you to another weight class and makes you look good.
The fighters don't usually worry too much about getting shut down a week before a fight because they're not thinking about chasing women at all at that point... they're only concern is not getting their asses beat and that sixty-thousand dollar payout the winner gets.
That's about all I can think off off the top of my head.
Again, hope this helps.
- Wurrukatte

Last edited:
Are you a woman. If not than Anvar is not for you.

I understand that it is generally great for women, but don't rule it out. My first go around was tp 350 a week and var at 40 ed and i gained twenty two lbs at a month and a half later i was still up twenty and during the var phase my bench shot up almost 100 pounds. Shit was great. I would recommend to men.

Half the people telling you that Anavar is not right for you are experienced with AAS... but they are also telling you what works best for themselves based on their experiences with AAS. They may even be telling you what's best for the mass majority...
but listen to this -
I ran a 7wk cycle of VAR only (nothing else)... at only 30mg a day & nothing else... and STILL gained weight (About 12lbs - AND I KEPT IT ALL), and I gained 85lbs on my bench, PLUS almost 200lbs on my squat alone. Yet a lot of people will tell you that anavar is a "waste" of money for a man.
Everybody responds differently to every AAS drug so learn YOUR BODY and use what everyone else says as a "guideline" and nothing more. Think about this:
Everyone says, "You need a minimum dose of 500mg of test to get any real gains!"
Oh yeah?
What if I'm 7'2" & weigh 350lbs right now? What if I'm 5'1" & weigh 120lbs right now?
Everyone's dosage is different depending on their reaction to the drug in question and their relative size.
Anavar on average is great for strength gains without a lot of size gains; it will also make you very vascular and hard as a rock (Providing you're simi-lean now).
Hope this all helps...
P.S.>
I am hyper responsive to AAS and most people can not get those gains on only 30mg ED; I would suggest 50mg ED for the average joe and give it an 8wk run with milk thistle.
Standard PCT and it will shut you down around week 5 or 6. (your sex drive will drop without a little test being thrown in at least around week 4.)
It is the drug of choice for many MMA fighters (18yrs, 4 titles, 4PPV fights and champion students under my belt here) because it's out of your system fast, helps cardio, makes you strong as hell without sending you to another weight class and makes you look good.
The fighters don't usually worry too much about getting shut down a week before a fight because they're not thinking about chasing women at all at that point... they're only concern is not getting their asses beat and that sixty-thousand dollar payout the winner gets.
Again, hope this helps.
- Wurrukatte

My point, exactly

Var is great stuff when used in conjunction with test. I dig the veins just popping out of nowhere and how rock hard my pecs get while on it. Shame it's so damn spendy, or I'd be on it way more often. :p

I am finishing up T500 and Var 50/wk. I have been on Var for 6 weeks now and it has trimmed me up slightly. My strength is still way up. I haven't had significant fat loss or veins. So all in all, very little.

I am finishing up T500 and Var 50/wk. I have been on Var for 6 weeks now and it has trimmed me up slightly. My strength is still way up. I haven't had significant fat loss or veins. So all in all, very little.

Did you mean 50 ed of Anavar (var)? Cuz if you are doing 50 a week, as typed above then that would be why no results. If it is 50 ed then sorry brother, but I think you either a. do not react as well to it as I did or b. got way underdosed stuff.

but listen to this -
Oh yeah?
Hope this all helps...
P.S.>
Standard post cycle therapy (pct) and it will shut you down around week 5 or 6. (your sex drive will drop without a little test being thrown in at least around week 4.)

Again, hope this helps.
- Wurrukatte

but listen to this -
Oh yeah?
Hope this all helps...
P.S.>

So your telling me fighters don't mind being shut down and having low T in an mma fight???
Again, hope this helps.

^^ Whoa, must have missed that when I read it. Yeah, that is nonsensical to say the least. The 20% bf guy...no offense, brother, but you don't seem ready for any aas, mild or not.

I'm 5' 7", 148 pounds, 33" waist. Within normal weight for my height. Approximately 20% body fat.

o jezz ur gonna get bashed. Gain some weight son. Being 130lbs with abs is shit. Start eatting clean lit hard and gain 40-50lbs then consider a cycle....

Did you mean 50 ed of Anavar (var)? Cuz if you are doing 50 a week, as typed above then that would be why no results. If it is 50 ed then sorry brother, but I think you either a. do not react as well to it as I did or b. got way underdosed stuff.

Yeah sorry, 50 a day.

Back