Did Anavar work well for you

I have a miracle for you buts it's not steroids. Spend money on 3j to help with your diet. You don't need to cut. He is a great guy and will help you grow while losing body fat. Since it sounds like you don't have much experience with lifting or diet, this will be the best money you have spent.

Your current diet looks like a ladies diet, you are male correct? How old are you? If you do steroids now you risk a lot of sides, health issues, injuries and losing any gains since your diet is way off. If you aren't dedicated you will lose all your gains. Might as well donate your money to the needy.

Get your diet down, get your training down, stay consistent for more than a year then think about steroids. Go get a blood test and see what your current test is or get one after you get down the things in my previous sentence.

I was stupid and did an Anavar only cycle last year. I gained about 7KG and kept 5KG of it. It was strange though, I seemed to lose fat around my abs area, no much though, yet according to the scales by bodyfat percentage was up by the end of the cycle. I got the back and calf pumps quite easily as well which is common with Anavar. I wouldn't be surprised if my Anavar wasn't really Anavar though, because an increase in bodyfat whilst on it doesn't sound right.

I was stupid and did an Anavar only cycle last year. I gained about 7KG and kept 5KG of it. It was strange though, I seemed to lose fat around my abs area, no much though, yet according to the scales by bodyfat percentage was up by the end of the cycle. I got the back and calf pumps quite easily as well which is common with Anavar. I wouldn't be surprised if my Anavar wasn't really Anavar though, because an increase in bodyfat whilst on it doesn't sound right.
Yes that is D-bol inside :) 7 kg by anavar ? i wish it could be real ...

Do you think so? Strange. They were 10MG white circular tablets. When I started putting on weight pretty quickly I was like hang on a minute.
Check Dianabol steroid profile, you will see
Fast gains with water and fat are signs of D-bol
A lot faker scum bags put Winstrol (winny) or D-bol inside Oxandrolone because Oxan is much more expensive
PS : How many 10 mg tabs did you take per day?

Check Dianabol steroid profile, you will see
Fast gains with water and fat are signs of D-bol
A lot faker scum bags put Winstrol (winny) or D-bol inside Oxandrolone because Oxan is much more expensive
PS : How many 10 mg tabs did you take per day?

I was at 60MG day day for eight weeks. I was thinking about 80MG, but probably a good thing I didn't then.

Exactly ! 60 mg D-bol is already a high dose, anyway it is good that you passed without any problems.

It wouldn't have been just dbol though I don't think? I would've felt much worse at 60MG a day for dbol surely. I got calf pumps walking to the gym and it definitely felt like it had Anavar in it. Might have been tbol? I think tbol is usually a mix of anavar and dbol or winstrol.

Can be a mixture , D-bol + Winstrol (winny) for example , it very hard to name it without a steroid test.
and testing a steroid is also very hard these days

Var is great stuff when used in conjunction with test. I dig the veins just popping out of nowhere and how rock hard my pecs get while on it. Shame it's so damn spendy, or I'd be on it way more often. :p

making me excited for my tren, Anavar (var), prop cycle man. I can't wait to try out var.. i have to sell though 2k out of 5 thousand tabs of Anavar (var), because I had unexpected payements :/

if u did dbol only, then i even say it wasn't worth. Puffy face and shit, however i did keep 2/3r's of my strength when i came off of it.

making me excited for my tren, Anavar (var), prop cycle man. I can't wait to try out var.. i have to sell though 2k out of 5 thousand tabs of Anavar (var), because I had unexpected payements :/

Damn, that's a lot of tabs! Yeah, I can't wait to see how tren treats me, that cycle looks delicious!

test+tren+high dose Anavar (var) was superb for strength especially...loved it :)

On its own or in lower doses it wasn't particularly helpful.

I'm 5' 7", 148 pounds, 33" waist. Within normal weight for my height. Approximately 20% body fat.

I hate to tell you, but you need diet, exercise and knowledge before you cycle. Your statements indicate you are cluless and at 20% bf and a 33" inch waist for your ht/wt, you have some work to do before the first pin.

Back