Did anyone get to see the Pride HW Grand Prix last weekend?

bigdaddy22

It was not aired in my area but I heard that there were some serious upsets, If someone knows then please fill me in

Cro Cop lost to Randleman - biggest upset in a long time
Fedor did a beautiful armbar on Marc Coleman for the win
other then that, i can't remember

If you want to know the results fo the other fights, i can get them for ya. I also know ironlife was hosting all of the fights but now they have started some pussy ass policy about you can only download if you are a contributing member of the site. They suck. They have one mod named general ujac that is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. They suck.

bob marley said:

If you want to know the results fo the other fights, i can get them for ya. I also know ironlife was hosting all of the fights but now they have started some pussy ass policy about you can only download if you are a contributing member of the site. They suck. They have one mod named general ujac that is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. They suck.

Ironlife is a great board and I really don't think the new policy is a erm...as you put it "pussy ass policy"....hehehe

bob marley said:

Now in terms of your feelings towards Ujac, I believe if you have something to say, you should say it to him and not bash him on another board. That's not cool!:mad:

i have been on ironlife lately and you are correct in that it is deffinately different. I usually would not have to post here to find the results of Pride but I had to this time. Thanks for the info though on the fights

Popichulo said:
i have been on ironlife lately and you are correct in that it is deffinately different. I usually would not have to post here to find the results of Pride but I had to this time. Thanks for the info though on the fights

You can get any of the updates on recent ppv's on the Spoiler Forum on Ironlife. I think that because certain ppv's are seen earlier in some countries than others, they have kept them in the spoiler forum.. Some people don't like to read the results on the fights before they see them.

Fyre said:
Now in terms of your feelings towards Ujac, I believe if you have something to say, you should say it to him and not bash him on another board. That's not cool!:mad:

Oh trust me, I've told him what i thought about him. He is a complete dick and i will continue to bash him here and everywhere. Do you know what his avatar is on another site that he posts on(upstandingfuckingcitizens.com)? Do you? Didn't think so. He has an avatar of Hitler and professes to love the nazi era. I ain't no pussy. I tell people what i think about them and sure as hell hate nazi's.

I would like to appologize in advance for any problems any one is having at IL, as co-owner and admin. If there are any suggestions feel free to come by and let us know, we are always intrested in hearing what the community has to say.

In regards to the comment about the highlights being restriceted to contributing members, all you haver to do is post regularly to have access to over 150 combat sport highlights made by our staff members. Real simple we rewqard those who post. It isn't done to piss anyone off or to turn people away, its done to increase activity. Many people fail to realize that running a board cost money. The average cost of getting VB licensing and all that good stuff isnt a whole lot, but having an additional dedicated server to host all these highlights can ran thousands of dollars a year, not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 thousand but a couple of bucks more. Mind you we will still be hosting 1 highlight a week which will be refreshed every week to the entire membership, so its not like we are screwing everyone. We are just trying to better serve those members who help out instead of those who are just... lets say leches.

So again on behalf of IronLife.com I would like to appologize for what you consider our pussy policy, but we reward those who are active and pitch in, the same way many BB boards reward members who donate a few bucks or are vets with access to private forums.

Take care and God bless,

~ed~

edouble said:
I would like to appologize in advance for any problems any one is having at IL, as co-owner and admin. If there are any suggestions feel free to come by and let us know, we are always intrested in hearing what the community has to say.

In regards to the comment about the highlights being restriceted to contributing members, all you haver to do is post regularly to have access to over 150 combat sport highlights made by our staff members. Real simple we rewqard those who post. It isn't done to piss anyone off or to turn people away, its done to increase activity. Many people fail to realize that running a board cost money. The average cost of getting VB licensing and all that good stuff isnt a whole lot, but having an additional dedicated server to host all these highlights can ran thousands of dollars a year, not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 thousand but a couple of bucks more. Mind you we will still be hosting 1 highlight a week which will be refreshed every week to the entire membership, so its not like we are screwing everyone. We are just trying to better serve those members who help out instead of those who are just... lets say leches.

So again on behalf of IronLife.com I would like to appologize for what you consider our pussy policy, but we reward those who are active and pitch in, the same way many BB boards reward members who donate a few bucks or are vets with access to private forums.

Take care and God bless,

~ed~

You're very right Ed. I am the one who is wrong in this situation. I am very thankful to you and your staff for hosting these videos becuase like you said, it does cost quite a bit to host that stuff nad i thorouhgly ennoy these videos. There are a few members there that i don't like but that's no different then here. You really do have one hell of a website and i shouldn't have called it a pussy policy. I stand corrected. But you do have one admin(general ujac) that is a compelte bitch to people on other forums and he has Mod@ironlife in his signature at those other forums, so i feel it reflects very badly on you and your forum. Please accept my apologies on the bad comments, I should have never said that you and your forum.

gator_mclusky said:
Awwwww....group hug.

wrong!

You're supposed to write owned, or pwned, or post a really funny pic of someone getting owned. Step it up a little young mclusky.

Bob Marley hit me with a pm here or on IL and you and i will tlk about this a bit more in private. Again I appologize about the entire situation and I appreciate your ability to look at the situation from both sides.

~ed~

Fyre thank you for the link, I hope verything works out at ironlife because i really enjoy going there for my mma, and muay thai info. I have been busy as hell lately and have not been able to post much but it does not change the way I feel about the board

bigdaddy22 said:
Fyre thank you for the link, I hope verything works out at ironlife because i really enjoy going there for my mma, and muay thai info. I have been busy as hell lately and have not been able to post much but it does not change the way I feel about the board

:)

Back