Did Customs take my package?

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Ok guys so my package has been in NYC Customs since Aug 23. Its been there for 8 days now, it says "Processed Through Sort Facility August 23, 2012 ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Registered Mail™Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." Did yu guys have your package be at customs for longer? Do you guys think its seized? I ordered 5,000mg of Anavar (var) 3,000mg of tren and 3,000mg of test prop

Stop tracking it bro. Especially while it is in customs. That will only raise suspicion.

Wait 2-3 weeks then if you still don't have its possible.

Sort facility means its sitting someone in East coast waiting to ship. Usually they try to fill up so they arent flying a jet for one package the size of a small book.

You are prob fine just relax give it time and don't track it a lot

Sort facility means its sitting someone in East coast waiting to ship. Usually they try to fill up so they arent flying a jet for one package the size of a small book.

You are prob fine just relax give it time and don't track it a lot

i didnt know they can see how many times its being tracked..... ill just stop tracking it, and wait for 2 weeks and see what happens.

Fuck International!

Amen Mike... Why would you still order international? That was a good idea about 25 years ago...

Why don't you just call the customs office and tell them you bought steroids off of a guy in China who has 423 slave worker chemists making mass quantities of "BD" products and you demand answers as to where your package is

Dude, you're in the US of f'n A, the land of plenty. I've seen so many US pricelists that make this Canadian weep, your order wasn't that big that you would be saving enough to compensate the customs/shipping risk. Not to came off harsh, I'm just a little jealous that you have access to so much reasonably priced gear domestically. I just see no need for you deal with the T/A time and customs and legal risks. Good luck brotha!

The only thing that is nice about international is you can get all pharmaceutical stuff. Usually HG ancillaries are harder to get from sources in US.

I don't trust ANY research company when it comes to ancillaries because my friend took Letrozole from one of those research companies and still developed gyno.

IMO run all HG AI's/hcg/serms/caber etc it feels good knowing you are taking something that will guaranteed work.

Where do you get your ancilliaries?

The only thing that is nice about international is you can get all pharmaceutical stuff. Usually HG ancillaries are harder to get from sources in US.

I don't trust ANY research company when it comes to ancillaries because my friend took Letrozole from one of those research companies and still developed gyno.

IMO run all HG AI's/hcg/serms/caber etc it feels good knowing you are taking something that will guaranteed work.

I've ordered before online with no problem, half the size of what i have now, i had 30cc of tren and 20cc of test and 10,000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and everything was fine, NO i will not call them and ask them for my package, i will wait then for another 5 weeks and then contact my supplier and tell him the package has never come through. Im guessing that the package will prob come sometime next week, but well see, and ill keep you guys updated on whats going on. If it ends up getting taken away ill just ship to another address.

Have any of you had your package be in customs for 8days or longer?

Unfortunately for some items like HGH inter is a must, just need to order via the right people. I get my support compounds from Pinnacle.

check out sten labs dude...they are cheap and are the real deal....

but you can get bunk stuff from the US just as easy as you can get it here

I've NEVER heard of bunk research chems. What dose was your friend running the letro? I have taken letrozole at .5 a mg daily and it dried me up and made my joints sore as hell.

Last edited:
Ok guys i got my shit today the tracking number was gay, got my 5,000mg of Anavar (var) 3,000mg of tren ace, and 3,000mg of prop. Everything packed great, my normal maillady gave it to me. The coast is clear!!!!! O yeaaaaa.

Ok guys i got my shit today the tracking number was gay, got my 5,000mg of Anavar (var) 3,000mg of tren ace, and 3,000mg of prop. Everything packed great, my normal maillady gave it to me. The coast is clear!!!!! O yeaaaaa.

Glad to hear my man.. Now go find a domestic source so you aren't sweating it out next time :)

Glad to hear my man.. Now go find a domestic source so you aren't sweating it out next time :)

i do have one, the price he sells tren for is the same for my online source, but the price for test is 2x more for the local guy :(. And the var, jezz i dont even want to get started with how high priced it is here, and one dude sold me fake ones once. But the reason i was worrying was because it said it was there for so long.... however the tracking number was not up to date at all since it hit customs. I've ordered before when it came and the tracking was up to date. Reason i worry is because i want to be home when it arrives because i have to sign. But im very happy i got it, i can finally relax now.

I plan to run my cycle not this month how i was suppose to do it, sept 6th. Im still cutting fat. i was at 220lbs 3 weeks ago, and i am now at 204lbs. In the next 5 weeks i hope to drop down to 178-185lbs; and hopefully with my clean diet and 1000 carloire intake i can do this and drop down to 8-9%bf. I dont know my bf now i dont want to check it scared lol. but i started at 15%. I use to be at 11% 4 months ago.

i beg to differ, RUI has never let me down, and has very strong products; check them out.

Back