did i get robbed? 10ml bottle 8ml of injects? HELP PLEASE

bulletsX2

i had a bottle 10ml of bio ts400 i was doing .5ml of mondays and thursdays. it only lasted 8 weeks before it was empty. i put it right on the line at .5ml everytime and kept a log of injects. i only had one bottle also so i guess i will have to stop the cycle early:finger: i cant seem to find a supplier anywhere now a days :Pat:

5 week cycle..really dude wtf were you thinking...at 800 mg s a week ?

We re you advized on this or were you able to conjer this all by yourself ?

This cycle was doomed to achieve nothing but low test, limp dick and depression if your as fukked as me.

Sorry...alway s have more shit than your gonna need.

What pct meds you got ?

Dude I ll help you anyway I can except for scoring gear.

Get 30 cc s of the same and we ll talk. And if you can t afford it and some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pct and maybe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then you cant eat right so why bother ??? How old are you...stats...

i dont mean to state the obvious, but there is no way you should have ran any cycle with only 1 bottle of gear. even at 400mgs a week you would need at least 3 bottles to get in a descent cycle that would be beneficial to you. at this point id just run some hcg, clomid, nolva, or whatever you can get ahold of for pct and stable your levels. find a good source and get plenty of gear next time before you start. oh, dont forget to have your pct in hand too. you dont want to crash at the end of your cycle....it sucks. i can say that from experience. good luck to you next time.

i had a bottle 10ml of bio ts400 i was doing .5ml of mondays and thursdays. it only lasted 8 weeks before it was empty. i put it right on the line at .5ml everytime and kept a log of injects. i only had one bottle also so i guess i will have to stop the cycle early:finger: i cant seem to find a supplier anywhere now a days :Pat:

You put it at what line all the time? I asked this question about a week ago saying I got only 8-1cc pins from a 10cc vial. I was measuring at the 1cc at the bottom of the plunger(pointy part). On my second vial I measured to the top of the black part of the plunger, its about a .2-.3 difference. That's where your loss is.

Also you lose about .1 cc of gear every pin if u don't use the bubble method. If ur pinning only .5 ur losing .1 every pin.

Not planning ahead with enough ammo, that's another story!

5 week cycle..really dude wtf were you thinking...at 800 mg s a week ?

We re you advized on this or were you able to conjer this all by yourself ?

This cycle was doomed to achieve nothing but low test, limp dick and depression if your as fukked as me.

Sorry...alway s have more shit than your gonna need.

What pct meds you got ?

Dude I ll help you anyway I can except for scoring gear.

Get 30 cc s of the same and we ll talk. And if you can t afford it and some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pct and maybe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then you cant eat right so why bother ??? How old are you...stats...

always have enough gear and some extra wont hurt. plan your cycles better

First off THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

my stats 5'7'' starting weight 160 27yrs old
wk 8 weight 170 body fat 9%
This time im on a cycle week 8 now of bio ts400 2 pins a week Mon/Thurs .5ml
Bio ts 400mg
200mg deca
30mg Iso
40mg Phenyl
30mg propionate
50mg cyp
50mg Enanth
These pins really hurt, i used liquidex eod .25ml, for PCT- nolva, and clomid on hand.
i got 8 weeks in but was short 2 weeks of gear. should i start pct in two week? 14 after my last pin?
i had posted about this cycle before starting and people said it was ok.
im still looking around my next pin would have been mon but its hard to find gear in 2 days
PCT i plan with nolva and clomid i have in hand

Last edited:
First off THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

my stats 5'7'' starting weight 160 27yrs old
wk 8 weight 170 body fat 9%
This time im on a cycle week 8 now of bio ts400 2 pins a week Mon/Thurs .5ml
Bio ts 400mg
200mg deca
30mg Iso
40mg Phenyl
30mg propionate
50mg cyp
50mg Enanth
These pins really hurt, i used liquidex eod .25ml, for PCT- nolva, and clomid on hand.
i got 8 weeks in but was short 2 weeks of gear. should i start pct in two week? 14 after my last pin?
i had posted about this cycle before starting and people said it was ok.
im still looking around my next pin would have been mon but its hard to find gear in 2 days
PCT i plan with nolva and clomid i have in hand

Last edited:
it's almost never possible to get a full 10ml of gear out of a 10ml vial... might get more like 9.5 as there will always be a small amount that remains in the needle after drawing and injecting... this is just my opinion, not exactly fact, but from personal experience

agree with china wall. you should always expect loss. and plan accordingly. i use a draw pin and then switch to an injection pin.. by you draw twice a week you did lose some oil. i cant see you losing 2ml worth but who knows.

it's almost never possible to get a full 10ml of gear out of a 10ml vial... might get more like 9.5 as there will always be a small amount that remains in the needle after drawing and injecting... this is just my opinion, not exactly fact, but from personal experience

you can pull a little bit of air into the syringe after drawing the gear and flick it to the top by the plunger. Doing this will push the oil that would otherwise be left in the needle, into your muscle

i have 6 vials of test. mine seem about 2ml's short too. its all good though because i have enough and its good shit. fuck it. spend more money next time brotha man.

you can pull a little bit of air into the syringe after drawing the gear and flick it to the top by the plunger. Doing this will push the oil that would otherwise be left in the needle, into your muscle

i have been doing that ^^ method for about 15 year now lol... still... when u use a draw pin, then switch to an inject pin there will ALWAYS be a minimal amount lost, no perfect solution

Back