Did i injected Test e on aa vein? SHortness of breath, etc!

Wall

Hello guys yesterday as soon was woke up without eating nothing i injected Test E and i cant remember if i aspirate, im almost sure i forgot, after the shot i start do dry cough and everytime i push my breath to hard i started to cough, about 22 P.M i went to the gym and when i finish i felt my heart racing too much, dont know if it was because of high amount of caffeine + poor diet that day so i went to the hospital , they checked my Heart, Blood Pressure ( eletro cardiogram) and gave me an Asma medication and i started to feel better.
Today when i woke im feeling some strange feeling when i pull my breath for too long and im burping a lot ( very gassy) and when i entered in the internet and start to read about the things that could happend it wen worts i tought i was going to die.

Did i hit a vein or im having some kind of anxiety attack,asma, pooor diet ? How much time it take to pass the effects of hitting a vein with Test E? Its been more thant 24 hrs

edit: forgot to mention when i pulled the needle out there was minimal blood

Also, IF i injected in a vein, the Test E is lost?

Last edited:
I don't think you hit a vein...cough would've cleared up after a few minutes (and in those minutes you would have thought you were about to die most likely)...some other issue here imo.

well you got medical advice, so I'd start there. Are you asthmatic? they gave you a steroid inhaler to help you breath, have you ever had an asthma attack? And have your gallbladder checked. For a short period after I had my ACL replaced I had terrible gastric problems and weird anxiety-like issues and it turned out to be my gallbladder acting up.... and you already said your diet was bad, which is a primary contributor to gall stones and sludge.

just some things to think about...

My guess is that your building up congestion in the lungs, could be from the gear or just sick. I feel like I stay congested when im on. Then when you breathe and your lungs hurt you'll start to panic, then that leads to increased heart rate, that leads to more oxygen (breathing) necessary, then you feel like you've just ran a marathon but you really just had a panic attack. I've done the same thing. You just have to come to grips with consequences of aas use. If you can't feel relaxed to handle these sides on cycle you may not be ready yet. Just my opinion. you'll be fine tho.

I would say this...

You most likely nicked a vein and some test hit your lungs through your blood. No big deal at all by the way. Then with your caffeine it really raced your heart and made you feel out of breath even more.

You most likely had some anxiety over what was happening and it sounds like you had a panic attack.

You need to learn to keep calm on steroids. Stress is t good for you when you train. You also need to keep in mind there are hundreds of thousands of people doing what you are doing and they are mostly all just fine.

When you start to feel scared or anxious lay down in the dark. Concentrate on happiness and fun. Breath deep and remember this too shall pass.

You'll be fine I promise!

Back