Diet Advice Please

billas333

I am 23 5'8 185-190lbs ~14-16% bf and have been on a strict program for two weeks now. I am currently trying to build some good quality muscle without blowing up like a balloon and calculated out my diet today to see exactly how many calories I have been taking in each day. I am currently taking a prohormone as well which has helped my recovery time be cut in half which is nice.

Calories / day = ~1900-2200

Fats / day = ~30g

Carbs / day = ~ 200+

Protein / day ~ 200+

What should I adjust to try and speed up my results. I currently feel like I am eating all the time and I am never hungry which is great. I eat 4 solid meals each day with 2 shakes ( 1 pre and 1 post workout). My first and second meals are my highest in calories and carbs then my third and fourth meals taper off a bit so I do not have too many carbs before bed.

Last edited:
I'd shoot for more protein, like 300gm/day. do that for a few weeks and see how you respond.

this is assuming you're not overtraining and getting good rest.

Yea so far I have been hitting the gym 2 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off. During the week I get about 7 hours a night sleep and about 9hours a night on the weekends. Maybe I will just bump up my eggs at night and try to get in some extra tuna or something

I am 23 5'8 185-190lbs ~14-16% bf and have been on a strict program for two weeks now. I am currently trying to build some good quality muscle without blowing up like a balloon and calculated out my diet today to see exactly how many calories I have been taking in each day. I am currently taking a prohormone as well which has helped my recovery time be cut in half which is nice.

Calories / day = ~1900-2200

Fats / day = ~30g

Carbs / day = ~ 200+

Protein / day ~ 200+

What should I adjust to try and speed up my results. I currently feel like I am eating all the time and I am never hungry which is great. I eat 4 solid meals each day with 2 shakes ( 1 pre and 1 post workout). My first and second meals are my highest in calories and carbs then my third and fourth meals taper off a bit so I do not have too many carbs before bed.

Are you seeing results with the PH? Just curious...cuz im lookin' for somethin'

Back