Diet help please!!!

acend92

Well hello as you can see I am a clear NBie here is my story, i looked around but didn't really find the answer to my question. Well here we go, about 3 years ago i was 15, i was 220 pounds, 5'7. and in about a month by starving myself, and alot of cardio 1 hour a day 7x a week i droped down to 170, and i went to Pakistan for the summer and lost another 15 pounds and by the time I got back i was 5'10 155 in very athletic shape, when i got back i started lifting, and gained in about 3-4 months 10 pounds of muscle...but as soon as summer came along i didnt really care to much of anything just relaxed, and now my plan was to do wrestling at 172 lbs, but that didnt work out because i blew out my knee....which was in the November of 2009, and my weight banged up from 172 to 192 right now, and for the past 2-3 weeks I have been unsuccessfully starving my self, but i give up hope after 2-3 days of starving my weight remains the same, now i have 25 pounds to lose, and I dont know what to eat or what to do or how to exercise, I been weight training for the past 4-5 months daily for an hour and about cardio 3x a week for 30 minutes.
here are my stats
height-5'10 aprox.
weight-192 Ibs.
BMI, now idea exactly, guessing in the high 20's possibly or even more, and can someone please help me out with some suitable diet? I really want to lose the weight ASAP, mainly because i don't fit into my cloths anymore.

Last edited:
well. your first issue is that you were starving yourself.. your metabolism slows down big time. ur body goes into starvation mode, eats up all your muscle... and when you start eating normally again, it has this rebound effect.. cuz your body is gonna try to store all the fat it possibly can...

aright.. lets do this... tell me, for the last 2 days.. what exactly u have been eating.. include times and portions.. if u cant do that.. then for the next two days.. eat like u usually do and keep count of everything u eat....

also, while ur at it.. go to the link in my signature... read through everything and do everything it asks..

Back