Diet plan (.critique).......

How this looks then?

Meal 1
1 cup egg white ( 8 egg whites), 2 whole eggs, 40g whey pro, 1 cup oats ( blended and drink up) lol

Meal 2

7oz chicken breast, 6oz lean ground.beef, 1 cup veggies

Meal 3

7oz chicken breast, 1.can of.tuna, 1.cup veggies

Meal 4 ( pre workout)

7oz chicken breast, , 1.5 cup white rice or 10oz sweet potatoe

Meal 5 ( post workout)

40g whey pro, 1 white bagel,.1.5.cup.white.rice

Meal.6

1 cup non fat.cottage cheese, 6oz lean ground beef, 1.cup.veggies

Last edited:
for 95% of the population , it is Carb consumption that puts on fat (not fat). imo, you need to be more concerned with when and how you consume your carbs if you don't want to "get fat".. Carbs stimulate insulin, and insulin is the only fat storing hormone in our body.

So no, adding fattier meats like ground beef post work out is NOT a good time to get fats in. your post work out meal is the only meal that you DO want a spike in insulin (along with protein), and that requires fast acting carbs, like white bread. You do NOT want to consume fats at this time because its the job of the carbs to raise sugar in the blood stream and for their to be a release of insulin to lower the blood sugar and drive glycogen into muscle stores (when the muscles are depleted from your workout), not fat into fat stores.*

* consuming fast acting carbs and spiking insulin when your muscles are not depleted of glycogen stores will just cause the insulin to drive down glucose by storing in fat cells. thats how you get fat

high fat ground beef and whole eggs for breakfast (if you work out late afternoon) would be a good way to get your fats in. Again, save the carbs for around your workout. Keep fats and carbs somewhat separate with protein being the basis of every meal.

Awesome read brother, very interesting and something.I.didn't.know, now I have a better understanding.Tha KS again

for 95% of the population , it is Carb consumption that puts on fat (not fat). imo, you need to be more concerned with when and how you consume your carbs if you don't want to "get fat".. Carbs stimulate insulin, and insulin is the only fat storing hormone in our body.

So no, adding fattier meats like ground beef post work out is NOT a good time to get fats in. your post work out meal is the only meal that you DO want a spike in insulin (along with protein), and that requires fast acting carbs, like white bread. You do NOT want to consume fats at this time because its the job of the carbs to raise sugar in the blood stream and for their to be a release of insulin to lower the blood sugar and drive glycogen into muscle stores (when the muscles are depleted from your workout), not fat into fat stores.*

* consuming fast acting carbs and spiking insulin when your muscles are not depleted of glycogen stores will just cause the insulin to drive down glucose by storing in fat cells. thats how you get fat

high fat ground beef and whole eggs for breakfast (if you work out late afternoon) would be a good way to get your fats in. Again, save the carbs for around your workout. Keep fats and carbs somewhat separate with protein being the basis of every meal.

I don't really agree on this man. Carbs are not often stored as fat, only in a HUGE surplus. Fat compared to carbs is what stores in our BF much more faster and makes up a lot more of the portions in our body. Fat is Very effectively stored in our bodies, that if people attempt to check the UR BF stores, they can tell where the dietary fat is coming from in terms of sources of food. Carbs in excess mostly store as glycogen and if u work out a lot, it's very good for u in terms of energy and feeling optimal and is not often a problem, unless beyond abused in terms of surplus. I've always stuck to low fat diets, high carbs and moderate-high protein. Doing this I've managed to stay much more lean year round and never have to go into a crazy cutting mode. The only problem of intaking lots of carbs and gear is the water storage. It's a illusion of fat and it can leave pretty fast when u begin to drop carbs as u diet. If u also intake a lot of protein with faster acting carbs, it will slow down inulsin as well. So don't be too upset with the whole eating clean process. The only main diff is counts for the most part comparing slow carbs to fast carbs is usually the lack of nutrients and fiber that it contains, but when u have to eat a ton of cals to grow, sometimes u have to mix it up more. I recently started doing this, IIFYM approach. I've been eating super clean for a long time with only fiberous carbs and recently i began to add more junky carbs: bagels, pasta, few cookies ect.. I haven't seen much diff in terms of fat gain TBH. I may take in junk carbs too, but I still ALWAYS watch my fats and keep them as low as possible.

Last edited:
Almonds and avocado are great sources of fats

and use an app or web site to see what macros your diet is and what to add to tweek it. otherwise your just guessing IMO

Last edited:
When i tried to lose weight last year and was on my new diet pills phen375, which helped me lose 40 pounds and tstart working out, i was onn top of the game. This meds arent heavy for body and organism at all and i could run about 100km a week. The risk zone for me was upping to 120 km. But judging by your plan you can loose it fast enough, though i'd suggest some outside help, not everyone can take such plans

Last edited:
How this looks then?

Meal 1
1 cup egg white ( 8 egg whites), 2 whole eggs, 40g whey pro, 1 cup oats ( blended and drink up) lol

Meal 2

7oz chicken breast, 6oz lean ground.beef, 1 cup veggies

Meal 3

7oz chicken breast, 1.can of.tuna, 1.cup veggies

Meal 4 ( pre workout)

7oz chicken breast, , 1.5 cup white rice or 10oz sweet potatoe

Meal 5 ( post workout)

40g whey pro, 1 white bagel,.1.5.cup.white.rice

Meal.6

1 cup non fat.cottage cheese, 6oz lean ground beef, 1.cup.veggies

Do you really need the whey shake in meal one?? With the eggs you are getting around 50g of protein already. Add in that whey shake and depending on if its one or two scoops you would be at 75 -100 g of protein. I guess not a big deal if you are just trying to get your calories up a little more.

Matt,

U know I love you brother so this is not meant as mean , but helpful.

Ur adherence to clean eating is admirable if not too strict. Ur a lot of thing s but fat...or even the semblance of is not one of them. I m sure our metabolisms are similar. I m on the see food eat food diet. And while I m not ripped, I ain t no fatty either. My point is-----

AAS THRIVE in a caloric rich environment. I m a firm believer ( given our body types ) that guantity has a quality all of it s Own. Better to overfeed w a lil junk and meet all your needs; not just protein but micro and macro carb s as well as electrolytes, vitamin s etc. I do NO SUPPLEMENTATION ...ever. They re costly, and a pain in the ass to remember to take, but I m a busy guy. I ve found it s better for ME to plough food, good enough food and when my skin gets to thick around my lower back drop the "devil may care" approach, cut back on the cigs ( yes I do...why ? Cuz I f k n like them. 5 a day, 6 if I get laid) clean it up for 1 week or 2, increase aerobic s by 20-30 percent and melt it away.

Ex-in WW2 the German Tiger could take on 5 Sherman s or 5 T-34 s and win everytime.
But only 1365 were built vs 40k plus Sherman s and 45k plus T-34 s. The Tiger was better armed, better protected etc but overengineered, a maintenance night mare and there fore- a bust.

Don t sweat the x gram s of this and x ml s of that. Eat ur ass off, train your ass off, rest and run reasonable cycles. Quit winning tactical battle s and win the war...ie...big, strong -Nasty looking m f er...like BB or HW.

Eat train to win...not to post infintestimal gains. No offense please. U work hard. I think u d be better served w this approach. But I ve only done this for 28 yr s so what do I know. U have carte blanche to rebut w vehemence, no problem . I need my ass handed to me from time to time..we all do......if your up to it.
lmao....

U r good w me bro. Always.

Last edited:
Thanks to much appreciated so.maybe add in one or 2 cheat meals a week like burger and some.fries ?
I just worry about he excess fat gain but ya I try to.keeep my diet as clean as possible but possibly need to eat dirty from.tune to time.like homemade bugers.and fries ect
I.can eat.a shit ton,.but.l.am.afraid.I.am.will.put.on.fat in the process of.eating lots
But I.am.on 1500mg test and this.is.the start of.my 3rd.week, I added tren last week at 300mg/week cause I had one.vile.remaining from.my.last blast.and added.it, and.ordered more before the holidays, but the vile.of.tren I had.sliped out.of.my.hand and landed.on the ceramic.floor and busted lmao,.so I obviously my.last pin of.tren was.last wed when this happened until.my shipment comes in for.more tren, so.I only got a weeks taste of added tren lol
I know my strength is not as Learly as good with high tren like 7-800mg/ week with my hrt dose t 200mg/week
First time I have run my test at 1500mg a week, I feel fine nothing crazy, no bad sides what so ever, but it's Def not the same as tren lol

Last edited:
I don't really agree on this man. Carbs are not often stored as fat, only in a HUGE surplus. Fat compared to carbs is what stores in our BF much more faster and makes up a lot more of the portions in our body. Fat is Very effectively stored in our bodies, that if people attempt to check the UR BF stores, they can tell where the dietary fat is coming from in terms of sources of food. Carbs in excess mostly store as glycogen and if u work out a lot, it's very good for u in terms of energy and feeling optimal and is not often a problem, unless beyond abused in terms of surplus. I've always stuck to low fat diets, high carbs and moderate-high protein. Doing this I've managed to stay much more lean year round and never have to go into a crazy cutting mode. The only problem of intaking lots of carbs and gear is the water storage. It's a illusion of fat and it can leave pretty fast when u begin to drop carbs as u diet. If u also intake a lot of protein with faster acting carbs, it will slow down inulsin as well. So don't be too upset with the whole eating clean process. The only main diff is counts for the most part comparing slow carbs to fast carbs is usually the lack of nutrients and fiber that it contains, but when u have to eat a ton of cals to grow, sometimes u have to mix it up more. I recently started doing this, IIFYM approach. I've been eating super clean for a long time with only fiberous carbs and recently i began to add more junky carbs: bagels, pasta, few cookies ect.. I haven't seen much diff in terms of fat gain TBH. I may take in junk carbs too, but I still ALWAYS watch my fats and keep them as low as possible.

i agree. The scientific research has concluded that sources of carbs aren't really that important when determining a physique com********** Yes ideally you still want whole food sources but i dont think stressing about white vs brown rice matters much in the long run.

Matt ur not FAT. 1 or 2 cheat meal s a DAY MAKES MORE SENSE AT 1500 MG TEST...R U SERIOUS ? wHEN I WAS PULLING 600 PLUS DEADS AND SQUATS AND A CUNT HAIR SHY OF PAUSE BENCHING 400 I NEVER EVER ran those doses.

Slow down bro...u are not gotta get bigger faster just cuz your running a 242 s , 10 yr competeders r doses. U need food lots, lot s of training but SMART training.

I warm up...Do 4 or 5 110 percent effort sets incline benches w my body weight to failure...210 for 15. Then db flye s, for 4 set s w 50 s to failure. Super set pec dec w cables...next movement.

Tri s--Behind head single db ext w both hands..a 90-120 pd poundbell handed to me by a GOOD spotter for 10-15 reps. Cable pushdown s for 12-15 with ALL OF IT. NOSE BREAKER S WITH A CURL BAR W 35 S OR 45 S DEPENDING ON ELBOW PAIN. 3-5 sets.

Done. Go home.

tHAT S 12-15 SETS CHEST max, 9-12 sets tri s max. Or 21 sets in 45 ms or 25 set s in 75 ms if I m strong. Did 15-30 ms cardio pre or post w/o. I train moderate weights w relatively high rep s as I m big enough for ME. strong ENOUGH TO LAUNCH YOUR AVG FELON ACROSS A ROOM OR MY CAR. Eat rest eat work eat eat go to bed repeat.

I MAKE MY LIVING WITH MY BODY BUT WOULD RATHER out think or outspell a potential threat or non compliant individual than put my hands on them. Train work smarter.

My heart is the most important muscle so I train fast. I can t run 200 yards but can walk 20 mile s a day w 32 pds gear.

Matt...slow down w big cycle s, intense dieting and slowly be the man u want to be. It s an evolutionary process. It ll take years not 3 -4 cycles.

I worry about your HEALTH...physical and mental. Im not dogging you but trying to help u not burn out or fuck ur body up internally. You have got your whole life. Don t do what I did...do it better and smarter...ie slower. You ll last longer. I ache, e d. Bad.

T

Last edited:
Thanks bro, maybe drop.down to.a.gram.of.test possibly 4-500 tren a?
U recommend 1 or 2 cheat.meals a day? Like what.the, give me an example maybe a homade burger and fries as I.am.looking to.put.on.size but good size u know what I.mean keeping bf down this time, but wanna get up to 230lbs again.right now fasted I.am.at 215lbs as I drop.some weight dieting down.when on was back.on my.cruise.for.a.few.months
1500mg test.solo, is okay I guess,.not what I thought.it would be.like, when I.ran tren.for.a.week.at 300mg/week.before.my.vile.broke I.could feel my strength go.up.alot.more so.obviously tren.is the upper.here, but.now just running straight test and.my strength.is.not.like.when.I.was.on tren

Last edited:
Got any good video's to post for working biceps triceps for.size bro?.if anybody.does copy andmpaste on here thanks
Wanna put more size on these arms

My routine right now 4 set (15-8-8-8)

Biceps

Barbell.curls
Hammer.curls
One arm.preacher curls with db's

Triceps

Straight bar push downs
skull crushers ( superset yes with narrow grip bench till.failure)
Overhead rope extensions
One arm rope kickbacks

Last edited:
Got any good video's to post for working biceps triceps for.size bro?.if anybody.does copy andmpaste on here thanks
Wanna put more size on these arms

do a you tube search for 'Ben Pakulski' and 'arms', he's got some good stuff

How many times.can u honestly.train your arms
Direct arm.work.for growth hear so.many different stories.on this subject
In regards being on a.cycle.or.blast

Last edited:
Im a decimal guy...instead of training every body part 2 a week I try to hit them HARD x 3 every every 10 day s. Imo most young guy s ovetrain Matt. Bench or chest work...stresses tri s. We used to do dip s on chest day w 3 45 s hanging between leg s on a chain off weight belt for 10-12....

Back--after dead s 315 x 15 or 405 x 3 set s for 12-15..then we d do close grip s rows w the stack for 10-12 x 3 sets then 3 wide pull down...go f kn eat and sleep.

Legs 315 for 15, 405 for for 3 x 10-12...16-20 plates on leg press, 3 extension s 3 leg curls go eat eat some more and sleep. etc...

Don t matter what you do, just do all you can w proper form, give 110 percent...eat, eat, rest. It s not cc s but ilb s moved , nutrition rest repeat for a decade or 3..

T

Last edited:
Hey t back.to.my.diet approach, u rec.me.having.a.cheat meal everyday like.possibly burger.and.fries, I.love to.eat and put on.some.size so what.u think bro.give me.some.ideas

Last edited:
Back