My first cycle. Test/Tbol cycle

Micki420

Here it is guys, my first cycle. Gear has just arrived. I figured I would give you my layout and I hope for feedback. I chose to use a oral kick-start like T-bol. I understand I will hyperreact as a first time user, but I will like to get the most out of it and using a oral I decided wouldn’t hurt as Tbol is mild in comparison. So, on to the cycle!

23 years old
Height: 5’7
Weight: 168lb

Bench: 265lb
Deadlift 405
Squat 355x5

Test E - 500mg for 12 weeks.
Pin Monday/Thursday
Tbol - 50mg for 3 weeks then bump to 75mg
Arimidex: .5mg EOD

PCT:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
MK2866 - 25mg

Workout plan single muscle groups daily:
Monday - squat bench deadlift
Tuesday - arms
Wednesday - shoulders
Thursday - legs
Friday - chest
Saturday - back
Cardio and abs after every session

CURRENT DIET: I assume I should change moving forward, I’ll up protein and carbs.

Half cup oat meal
4 egg whites
1 egg
-
4oz sweet potato
4oz chicken breast
-
5oz jasmine rice
5oz white fish
-
4oz jasmine rice
4oz chicken breast
Isopure 100 protein shake
-
4oz broccoli
6oz sirloin
-
Casein protein before bed
-

Should I add in HCG from day 1 up until PCT?
Am I lean enough?
Is it fine going straight into the cycle or do I need to come off LGD/S4 first?

1304_C9_CD_5_B09_4_D63_A29_E_59_B6_D5458_BF5.jpg

EBC1_F484_EC4_F_496_E_AD54_FA9_B606_E5_BEC.jpg

25_B702_F4_F12_D_495_D_85_F3_4_CFCB4074_EEB.png

0_AC388_B8_FACE_4673_A95_B_ABAFCB09_AE09.jpg

48491629_0698_46_FD_8_EDE_D9384372_FCE4.jpg

Last edited:
you need to read the beginers cycle thread to learn how to do a proper first cycle, stay away from trying to kickstart your cycle with tbol, as this is your first and you really need to keep it simple. get bloods done before you start as you will only have one chance to do it being still a virgin.

Hey man, welcome, first cycles should be simple test a or e only with HCG and an Ai, 12 weeks time, followed by a proper pct. this with bloodworks before and during will teach you how your body reacts to hormones.
read the thread Milton mentioned, its in his signature and get back to us after your read.

You’ve got solid advice there Op ^^^^. As far as you being lean enough I didn’t notice your bf % in your post. The HCG should defiantly be ran from 1st pin till 3 days prior to pct start. You will be highly advised to not start AA use at your age, but again you will do what you want regardless of how solid the reasons we can give against that. That being said take the advice already given, get labs, single compound cycle, read up and educate yourself. Personally I’d say drop the sarms too, they are suppressive to your natural T and subsequently your LH and FSH production just like AA’s (not to the same degree). More compounds = more trouble for someone that doesn’t know how their body will handle them.
A T only cycle will provide all the gains you need barring you know how to eat. Diet is 90% of a cycle.

you need to read the beginers cycle thread to learn how to do a proper first cycle, stay away from trying to kickstart your cycle with tbol, as this is your first and you really need to keep it simple. get bloods done before you start as you will only have one chance to do it being still a virgin.

Milton! Thank you so much for blessing this post. I am currently on sarms(10mg LGD, 100mg s4) gains have been amazing, but I’m assuming my test will be misconstrued. When I did blood work at 21. I think my test was 680. Should I come off the sarms(been on for 5 weeks) and then get blood work?

I know I don’t NEED the kickstart, just figured it would add to the gains as it’s so mild and not having to worry about estro conversion as much.

Thank you!

You’ve got solid advice there Op ^^^^. As far as you being lean enough I didn’t notice your bf % in your post. The HCG should defiantly be ran from 1st pin till 3 days prior to pct start. You will be highly advised to not start AA use at your age, but again you will do what you want regardless of how solid the reasons we can give against that. That being said take the advice already given, get labs, single compound cycle, read up and educate yourself. Personally I’d say drop the sarms too, they are suppressive to your natural T and subsequently your LH and FSH production just like AA’s (not to the same degree). More compounds = more trouble for someone that doesn’t know how their body will handle them.
A T only cycle will provide all the gains you need barring you know how to eat. Diet is 90% of a cycle.

Diet and photos are posted in the original post now. Sarms have been great. 10mg LGD/100mg s4. Sarms are minimally supressive, but i should get off them prior to getting new blood work. I got bloods done at 21 Test was almost 700. I will definitely be getting bloods done prior, and thank you I will add HCG. Please let me know if I do look lean enough, as I am worried about water retention and getting bloated even with a clean diet.

Diet and photos are posted in the original post now. Sarms have been great. 10mg LGD/100mg s4. Sarms are minimally supressive, but i should get off them prior to getting new blood work. I got bloods done at 21 Test was almost 700. I will definitely be getting bloods done prior, and thank you I will add HCG. Please let me know if I do look lean enough, as I am worried about water retention and getting bloated even with a clean diet.

Usually it’s recommended to be below about 15%bf before cycling. I’m not a very good judge of bf but I’d put you around 16-18%. As far as bloating while on cycle, that is mostly controlled by you AI dosage keeping your estrogen in check. Certain compound do cause more water retention than other, though.
Your diet is somewhere around 200p/150c/40f.
That’s only about 1,700-1,800 cal. Not sure if your planning on bulking or cutting but that is very low cal even for a cut. I’m currently lean bulking at nearly double those cal. and I have more than 10 years on you, so your metabolism should be way faster than mine. With any luck you might get 3j to chime in, he’s the diet guru around here.

I’ve never ran SARMS, but I’d say to finish them or stop them before you run the cycle.

Run just test and an AI so you know how you react to exogenous testosterone and don’t get things conflated by using too many compounds.

An AI will minimize bloat, but you’ll have to be careful not to crash your E2.

Usually it’s recommended to be below about 15%bf before cycling. I’m not a very good judge of bf but I’d put you around 16-18%. As far as bloating while on cycle, that is mostly controlled by you AI dosage keeping your estrogen in check. Certain compound do cause more water retention than other, though.
Your diet is somewhere around 200p/150c/40f.
That’s only about 1,700-1,800 cal. Not sure if your planning on bulking or cutting but that is very low cal even for a cut. I’m currently lean bulking at nearly double those cal. and I have more than 10 years on you, so your metabolism should be way faster than mine. With any luck you might get 3j to chime in, he’s the diet guru around here.

Yeah, I want to think I am roughly 16-17%bf as I hold so much fat in my stomach in regards to the rest of my body which is fairly leaner. My calories are at roughly 1800 with 220/150/40 so you’re close and I try to hit 2 protein shakes a day to get 240P a day. I am cutting further until July 15th then planning to cycle. Slowly up the carbs to about 300-400 and protein about 250-300. Fats roughly 100. I will be trying to put on as much LBM as I can first cycle as anyone should!

Arimidex .5 EOD from day 1 and cardio + strict diet low sodium should keep that bloat down!

I’ve never ran SARMS, but I’d say to finish them or stop them before you run the cycle.

Run just test and an AI so you know how you react to exogenous testosterone and don’t get things conflated by using too many compounds.

An AI will minimize bloat, but you’ll have to be careful not to crash your E2.

Mixing sarms + Test is a common thing for many. So, I was also hoping to get advice about bridging the sarms right into the cycle. If anyone has experience about that!

I agree, Test only is best to figure out what your body reacting negatively to. Maybe I’m just young and dumb wanting to kickstart this early on. As far as E2, I chose arimidex .5 EOD as this doesn’t suppress estrogen too much as arimisol would and it’s faster reacting. So, if anything and I had signs of incoming gyno and raised estrogen I would dose 1mg EOD if needed and I have PCT on hand! Thank you for the feedback! I love it.

How do you feel about frontloading Test-E? Not great for beginners, as you don’t know how one reacts, but I would love to hear some expert knowledge.

You are eating so clean according to your diet but you look soft as baby shit. You literally have almost 0 fat in there besides the sirloin. I call BS. Quit lying we can see right through it :)

You are eating so clean according to your diet but you look soft as baby shit. You literally have almost 0 fat in there besides the sirloin. I call BS. Quit lying we can see right through it :)

Would you like to see 8 weeks ago? I was 190 and now I’m 168. Decide for yourself. I’m sticking to my diet for another 4-8 weeks to get closer to 12% if I am not lean enough. The first 6 weeks I was consuming 220p/200c/80f for the first 6 now it’s 220/160/40f which is what you see above. Thanks for your assumptions, maybe many kids come on here and Bullshit. I am giving you straight up what I am using and am eating to get the most effective feedback possible. So please try again.

3610_D9_CF_8811_4257_AEDE_4_BD64_ADD0_A0_E.jpg

Last edited:
Too young and too far to go naturally. You can get a shit ton bigger if you eat and hit the weights. If you insist on gear then stick with one compound. Find out how your body responds then add compounds next time if you must. If you start with 2......and get sides......how will you know what's causing it. Stay simple and safe. Read first cycle sticky please.
Good luck and God bless

Too young and too far to go naturally. You can get a shit ton bigger if you eat and hit the weights. If you insist on gear then stick with one compound. Find out how your body responds then add compounds next time if you must. If you start with 2......and get sides......how will you know what's causing it. Stay simple and safe. Read first cycle sticky please.
Good luck and God bless

Thank you! I believe if I’m going to do it, I might as well do it young-ish and get the most out of my life and enjoying it. Thank you so much for your positive thoughts. I know it’s best to stick to long-ester test only, but like I said, Maybe I’m just young and dumb for wanting to kickstart when I’ve read test only first for years.

OP, no offense brother.. but your diet looks like something i would send to my 120lb female clients..

have you read my free diet advice sticky? or my beginners guide article?

OP, no offense brother.. but your diet looks like something i would send to my 120lb female clients..

I’ve read quite a bit of your posts Through the years. When you think of big names in this world, you’re on the list. The most recent list I read is diet on gear. I will be upping carbs and protein on cycle, but that is my current diet as I’m trying to get as lean as possible before cycle. Can you link me to anything else you might find beneficial for me?

What I read, I was going to be upping macros to 300/250/80

Exactly. That seems like a bikini competitor diet. I didn't mean to offend him, I just think there is a better approach of that's really his diet.

You're going to do what you want, and we all know that. But most of us are giving you first hand knowledge from our mistakes and results.

1 compound! I'm sure you're going to have many cycles ahead to add things in.

Exactly. That seems like a bikini competitor diet. I didn't mean to offend him, I just think there is a better approach of that's really his diet.

The diet is my CURRENT DIET that I’m using the cut with using sarms. I’ve actually gained strength and lost significant amount of bodyfat(see photo above) if you’re willing to
Chime in how I can adjust it during the current deficit and how I should proceed on cycle please let me know! I think I mentioned 300/250/100 roughly to 3j while on cycle.

Thanks for the input guys! I would like to hear how I can better adjust it since it might not be proper.

You're going to do what you want, and we all know that. But most of us are giving you first hand knowledge from our mistakes and results.

1 compound! I'm sure you're going to have many cycles ahead to add things in.

This is extremely true. I was ignorant in thinking I would be one and done. I suppose I’ll do test only. Then add Tbol next. Did you happen to do a test only cycle first or did you frontload or kickstart? How was it for you?

Back