My first cycle. Test/Tbol cycle

It took you 17 years to finish college ? I mean that actually explains a lot...but damn...really bro ? :iwstupid:

Ok I see how you could misunderstand what I said. But "really" ha Ha lol... Hope you are joking or I could return the :iwstupid:

But seriously I'l explain a bit.. :elephant:

71'-77' college Mostly night and part time day as I worked full time in construction field and management
Working:
State Certified Gen. Contractor class A
83' Corporate Director / Fortune Five, Co

87' moved back to south, Fl...

87' inherited lots $$ / quit job / built Coastal Fitness etc.................

more like that... :dance2:

Now retired... :nerd:

OMM

But like my BB.... I'm just another older has been.. :dunno:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Another question I have is. Can I load my HCG(500iu) with my test(500mg) in the same syringe? If not, should I take the hcg a day before I pin my test

So if my pinning is Monday/Thursday for test
I pin Sunday/Wednesday with HCG 250x2?

Please let me know your thought process.

Also, is .5 EOD of arimidex fine or should I start at .25 EOD?

Also, I’m down 4 pounds of fat since these photos. Strength increasing naturally. Getting closer to 10% as I can before cycling. Just want to get the information stated above before doing so as well!

Another question I have is. Can I load my HCG(500iu) with my test(500mg) in the same syringe? If not, should I take the hcg a day before I pin my test

So if my pinning is Monday/Thursday for test
I pin Sunday/Wednesday with HCG 250x2?

Please let me know your thought process.

Also, is .5 EOD of arimidex fine or should I start at .25 EOD?

Yes you can mix them.

so just do HCG from day 1 with first pin? 500iu/500mg?
should I start with .25 arimidex EOD and bump up as needed?

You're asking the very basics now. Have you read the beginner sticky ?
This is your first cycle, expect at least 2-3 blood works to dial in your AI.

Like it was said above, this is covered in the beginers cycle thread. yes your numbers are right.

Just making sure that mixing oil and water was smart and if t mattered what entered the bloodstream first. I just wanted to 100% clarify I did read the stickies. I especially liked the evidence between 300/600mg of test with individuals.

Thank you guys for your help. The last thing I’m trying to figure out is, there’s a lot of individuals stating that you will never recover to pre-cycle test levels. Hard to find people posting bloods pre, during, after.

Many many people recover to precycle levels and have the bloodwork to prove it. But it gets more complicated every cycle. If I were young I wouldnt touch the stuff. Too much to lose when you're a young man. Best of luck bro. Be safe and stay the course if you are really going to do this

Back