Difference between anavar and primo

Amevessa

What are the differences between these two? I have found conflicting information, but both have been recommended for a first cycle. Are they pretty much the same as far as sides and gains or is there a big difference? Thanks in advance!

anavar is oral
primo (methenolone acetate) is oral and impossible to find
Primo depot (methenolone enanthate) is injectable and often faked, so be sure of quality..

IMO, orals are probably better for a first timer because they are more easily controlled.

My personal experience with the two:
  • More sides with primo than var. Primo sides included aggressiveness and breakouts
  • More gains with primo
  • More hardness from var
  • About equal strength gains

Hope this helps a bit

Best of luck!!
Supes

anavar is oral
primo (methenolone acetate) is oral and impossible to find
Primo depot (methenolone enanthate) is injectable and often faked, so be sure of quality..

IMO, orals are probably better for a first timer because they are more easily controlled.

My personal experience with the two:
  • More sides with primo than var. Primo sides included aggressiveness and breakouts
  • More gains with primo
  • More hardness from var
  • About equal strength gains

Hope this helps a bit

Best of luck!!
Supes

Good comparison Supergirl,

Did u finish your Primo cycle ? I think I read you stopped it early becauuse of the agression. How long did u run it for ? & at what dosage ?

I jut finished my first cycle Primo and I didn't get any sides, thank god :)
Strenght was great, and tighter look on muscles for sure.

Good comparison Supergirl,

Did u finish your Primo cycle ? I think I read you stopped it early becauuse of the agression. How long did u run it for ? & at what dosage ?

I jut finished my first cycle Primo and I didn't get any sides, thank god :)
Strenght was great, and tighter look on muscles for sure.

Hiya MrsP..
Yes I did stop it early.. I didn't like the aggression, that came with my bad mood swings.. I was not a fun person to be around. I was running 25mgs E4D.. I probably could have lowered the dosage and continued but I decided to switch over to var instead.
I was thinking of giving primo a try again in the near future but haven't decided yet..

I am very glad you had good results with it.. What dosage did you do? Did you run it alone or stack it?
supes

Hiya MrsP..
Yes I did stop it early.. I didn't like the aggression, that came with my bad mood swings.. I was not a fun person to be around. I was running 25mgs E4D.. I probably could have lowered the dosage and continued but I decided to switch over to var instead.
I was thinking of giving primo a try again in the near future but haven't decided yet..

I am very glad you had good results with it.. What dosage did you do? Did you run it alone or stack it?
supes

I ran it alone, I ran 100 mg a week, only thing that I noticed was hot flashes,
no agression for me,
don't think that would have been fun
for Mr P:bash: lol

Good luck if u decide to run it ;)
Take Care !

I ran it alone, I ran 100 mg a week, only thing that I noticed was hot flashes,
no agression for me,
don't think that would have been fun
for Mr P:bash: lol

Good luck if u decide to run it ;)
Take Care !

I had hot flashes with Var (15mg/day) but otherwise loved it. I have done 4 Var cycles so far, first 3 i only took 10mg/day, had great results.
I'm 5'3" 129lbs train 5 times/week super clean diet year round, currently around 10-12% BF
I'm going to start my first primo cycle in a few weeks I'll start with 50 then see how I feel.
Thank you ladies for posting your experiences :)

Back