Different diets for different compounds?

jozifp103

In my experience with dieting and AAS use I have come to the conclusion that different compounds respond better to different diets. Perhaps this is old news and I'm late to the party, or perhaps this is totally untrue in which case I'd love to hear some science behind it.

For example....my last tren run I went high fats, low carbs, and always keep my protein 200-300g. Definitely had good results because well....it's tren. However I was hoping to get a bit more. I was looking a bit depleted and still had some mid section fat at the end.

Fast forward to my current tren run.....yes there are variables BUT this time I went high carb, low fat, and kept my protein 200-300g. I've come to the conclusion that TREN LOVES CARBS. They make me sweat like a horse but the increased body temp from the carbs had the fat melting off me. Not only that...I was looking full and pumped 24/7. I was eating upwards of 400g of carbs on a cut and dropping fat like a mofo. You could definitely call it a recomp.

I've also noticed that Tbol works very well on a diet VERY high in protein. It's like Tbol will take any amount of protein you give it and turn it all into hard muscle.

Mast and var have worked very well for me with diets high in fat and low in carbs.

Is there any merit to this?

Darn... what do u do on test tren mast and var then?
Hi carb? Feed the tren
Low carb? Feed the mast and var?

I say go mid carb and fat and protein. Split the difference

Darn... what do u do on test tren mast and var then?
Hi carb? Feed the tren
Low carb? Feed the mast and var?

I say go mid carb and fat and protein. Split the difference

lol well obviously it's nearly impossible to actually implement this theory effectively when cycles get more complex. I wasn't really asking for practical use...more out of curiosity to better understand how certain compounds work and if this theory holds any water.

Ive based my diet more on my goal than my compounds but my cycle (compounds used) is/are based on my goals as well so I guess they do coincide to a degree as it is. Interesting topic.

Ive based my diet more on my goal than my compounds but my cycle (compounds used) is/are based on my goals as well so I guess they do coincide to a degree as it is. Interesting topic.

Yes I do as well, but I typically do low carb, high fats when I cut. This time went high carb low fat and had much better results with tren.

Back