Different fina injection sites!

jonjrambo

Hey guys,
Some guys on other boards are talking about a bunch of different injection sites that they do with fina. Traps, calves, tris, bis, quads, glutes etc. Do they do these for results in that area or because the other areas are sore? If they do get results in those areas, are they size or definition related?
thanks,
jonj

yeah but while his avatar is cool I can't keep the stupid thing on the screen because my 7 year old is walking around. I wish people would keep them at least respectable.:(

same here sc54. have to keep an eye out for the kids .

as for the question. just site rotation bro

StoneColdNTO said:
I'd say mostly just to rotate injection sites.

SC is correct, since your shooting it ed or eod you don't want to hit the same site often, plus using a 27g for Tren isn't to bad.

I'm using a 25g and it is pretty hard to move that stuff through.
And, I left out 2cc of oil on the mixture trying to make a more potent brew.
I figured it would make it easier to move too, but not much.

OH yeah, by the way
I think when you leave out some of the oil the amount of ba goes up and the site
hurts alot more, so I agrre, it would be better to move the sites around some.

while i was shooting tren and prop i did most in my bis tris and delts. i loved the inflamation it caused. i think it did actualy make my shoulders grow more too. but it might jsut be from the fat loss as i can see all teh heads now and my whole body it get slightly bigger in teh short time i was on.

Did it not mess with you arm day on workouts?
I put mine in my quads and worked them that night and felt the burn pretty good.
I feel the site sore for about 3-4 days.
did it make you weeker on lifts on arms?

i would shoot after workouts. i figureed shit there gonna be sore from l;ifting for a couple days anywyas. didnt notice any extra soreness from the shots

Can someone explain in detail, how to inject into the tris, bis, and calves? I use inch needles, do I have to go all the way in?
jonj

jonjrambo said:
Can someone explain in detail, how to inject into the tris, bis, and calves? I use inch needles, do I have to go all the way in?
jonj

Well I have used 1" before on my bis and tris but you really don't need to go all the way in. The only reason why I did is because in my case I'm more steady once the needle is all the way in my muscle. If you can get some 5/8ths go for it, 25g 5/8 are perfect for site injections.

For my bis, flex and notice where the peak of your bi is. Relax, then shoot it where your bi peaked.

Tris.....flex....notice where the big muslce of your outer horseshoe is at......relax, then shoot it on the particular spot.

and for my calves well I pretty much hit them anywhere and have yet to hit a vein. If want to be picky I flex my calves also and either hit it the inner or outer part of it, relaxed of course.

sorry for not gettting to detailed, a little short on time. Hope this helps though.:)

Back