Differing opinions on what test ester to use first cycle.

VengeanceX7

So a buddy of mine that has done only 1 cycle which he wasn't smart and didn't do his research on did test prop and tren e his first go around keeps telling guys that are interested in a first cycle that they should use test prop. His reason is that if it goes wrong you can get out early unlike E or c where it'll take 2 weeks to clear. I know from doing 4 months of research on this site that test E and test c are best for a first cycle l am trying to figure out why. I know the less pinning part and the stable blood levels. I'm trying to prove home wrong haha looking for some help.

why? testp needed eod pinning so 4-8x more chance of infection since there is that much more shots. then the scar tissue buildup, the hassle of pinning that often, the pain.. its in my opinion stupid to use prop unless you are being tested n need it out quick.

it still takes a few weeks ot notice much result and what do you mean by "goes wrong" ??? if your estrogen gets high you take AI.... I see MANY reasons not to use it over a couple to use it.. no way do i rec it, specially for first cycles...

why? testp needed eod pinning so 4-8x more chance of infection since there is that much more shots. then the scar tissue buildup, the hassle of pinning that often, the pain.. its in my opinion stupid to use prop unless you are being tested n need it out quick.

it still takes a few weeks ot notice much result and what do you mean by "goes wrong" ??? if your estrogen gets high you take AI.... I see MANY reasons not to use it over a couple to use it.. no way do i rec it, specially for first cycles...

exactly....JP gives the best advice. listen to him

Your boy is already an idiot for using Tren E his first cycle. Defeats his own advice with one of the harshest drugs with a long ester for his first go. I bet he was a mess.

Test Cyp or Enanthate for first time is best. Thread closed.

yea go with Cyp or Enan. Pinning ED or EOD is not fun on your first cycle. I ran cyp my first time and even that was tough for me. I thought i could inject no problem but its a completely different story when you're holding the needle lol. I almost chickened out a few times. You wanna make sure you're comfortable with pinning before you start using short esters.

Your boy is already an idiot for using Tren E his first cycle. Defeats his own advice with one of the harshest drugs with a long ester for his first go. I bet he was a mess.

Test Cyp or Enanthate for first time is best. Thread closed.

i was gonna say the same fuckin thing... he encourages OP to use a short ester for test just in case of sides.. but uses Tren E a compound that actually has harmful sides that cause more oh shit type situations...

So, you have been a member here since 2012 and have almost 500 posts and you need to ask this question?
Well, you are a Bronco fan, so it figures.

Back