Discharge from penis while on cycle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By any chance were you or anyone else vigorously rubbing said penis just prior to the discharge?

Otherwise...

I've been with the same girl for a year and a half now and we don't cheat on each other.

I got sum bad news for you...

lol j/k, hope it clears up. Very strange.

I've also had this happen a few times on cycle. Definitely semen i taste tested that shit.

you put your semen in your mouth??? :goof:

Have you tasted it? If it has a zesty spoiled ranch flavor, I'd bet that it's chlamydia. If it's more pungent and sour, that points more towards syphilis. Good luck bro.

Uhhh no i let my wife lick it? Ok, yeah i did! :dance2:

UMFG, funny shit man, I'm not sure which is worse, the fact you taste tested, or the fact that you know what it tastes like by tasting it, i.e. you have tasted it before :)

Huh! WTF is going on here , Dude stop putting stuff inside your mouth...
If it doesnt smell bad and if its transparent, its just happens because you are more horny than normal , which cycle related.
If its smell funny and have any type of color , even whitish, fungi related or something like that .. you should go to doctor

By any chance were you or anyone else vigorously rubbing said penis just prior to the discharge?

Otherwise...

I got sum bad news for you...

lol j/k, hope it clears up. Very strange.
No, like I said I was at work and working. Just stop to take a dump and noticed this while whipping.

Huh! WTF is going on here , Dude stop putting stuff inside your mouth...
If it doesnt smell bad and if its transparent, its just happens because you are more horny than normal , which cycle related.
If its smell funny and have any type of color , even whitish, fungi related or something like that .. you should go to doctor
I didn't put anything in my mouth, your icing me up with that other guy. Didn't smell it either. Like I said it was a surprise when it happened. It was clearish white. Wasent really trying to breath through my nose cause Ike I said I was taking a dump.

It's probably seminal fluid. Fecal material and put pressure on the prostate gland, and the pushing action would cause you to expel it. Doesn't sound like anything is wrong. If you are that worried, go see a urologist.

its like probs just precum cause your constantly horny and thinking about fucked up shit loool

tbh on gear, wearing black boxers is a bad idea, white stains all the time loool

fml

It's probably seminal fluid. Fecal material and put pressure on the prostate gland, and the pushing action would cause you to expel it. Doesn't sound like anything is wrong. If you are that worried, go see a urologist.

Thanks bro. Thinking this is what happened. My girl is a vet and agrees. Everything has been fine still since then.

Is this for real? I've never heard of such a thing.. I'm going to google it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back